tuscl

A simple way to solve all the issues in the world

bang69
North Carolina
Wednesday, March 2, 2022 1:15 AM
A simple way to solve all the worlds issues. lets all sit down and smoke pot together

85 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're right
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I prefer vodka or scotch to pot.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Let's sit down in a strip club together to drink or smoke.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    I see Putin more as a coke guy
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Ghost Train Haze.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Marijuana makes people stupid and dangerous.

SJG

Have Nots
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck6RJqUC…
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I prefer edibles, but sure I’ll join in
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg the berenson guy you keep quoting says weed causes autism....
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I wish he did not say that. I have not read his marijuana stuff, but I plan to.

He is coming out of a medical an pharmacological culture, and so the Autism Hoax is something which goes unchallenged. But it is clearly peripheral to his message. His message is that marijuana fucks you up. I have seen this regularly in all walks of life.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's his main thing. His career is built on his views on mental illness. The Covid stuff is peripheral to his life's work
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Icey, are you intoxicated on something right now?

Life rarely gives us gurus whom we can just unconditionally submit to.

As it is with most who have something worthwhile to say, Berenson brings the prejudices and fallacies of his environment with him. One just has to filter it out.

But he has also done tremendous work, first book on COVID in June 2020, showing how completely irrational the COVID response is, and how unsafe and ineffective that so called vaccine is, and how nutty it is to try and tell everyone that they should get needled.

And then if Berenson is saying that marijuana causes autism, then he is looking at it like France and the Latin American countries do. They see autism as a psychosis, something caused by environmental factors, rather than being congenital and genetic.

But the American autism industry is something else, created by parents trying to defend themselves against Bruno Bettleheim. And this is still today what it is, except that with these "Autism Narratives" you have those who have accepted the label now proclaiming it for themselves. So of course, the way they see it in France and Latin America, and the way it sounds like Berenson is looking at it, will make them livid.

It is all Socially Constructed, and it is not at all useful, and on one should stand for it.

The Social Construction of Autism: Identity Politics in Our Culture by Sami Tamimi (extremely good)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ABz7ICa…

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nope not intoxicated. Are you off your psyche meds?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Do you use the suppository type of psyche meds, shove them up your ass?

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    There is a cannabis/schizophrenia correlation in the young.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjg attack me and ill attack you.

I never new there were psyche depositors. Apparently comparing is used for psychosis. Including that caused by autism.

You learn something every day lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Compazine not comparing lulz
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, off course I do not literally go along with that, ~mental illness~, but I know that marijuana fucks people up, and this is what Alex Berenson is saying.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Where do you draw the boundary between mental illness and an organic brain dysfunction?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Berenson uses the term mental illness
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, there is no such thing as mental illness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Riet8RE…

Organic brain dysfunction? Well sometimes people die, and they do get senile and they do lose memory faculties.

This is the best:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Oedip…

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I was hoping you'd post actual science.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sjgs science posts are as viable as his political posts
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    There is absolutely no actual science to support the idea of ~mental illness~, and there never has been any.

A Conversation With Robert Whitaker: Journalist, Author & Expert, Founder of Mad In America
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9SWeId3…

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I could post something about neurotransmitter levels in major depression/bipolar/schizophrenia, genotype-phenotype correlations, but something tells me he would post more nonsense.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    There are no brain chemical indicators of ~mental illness~. It is all a myth and all sociologically defined.

Robert Whitaker: The Astonishing Rise of Mental Illness in the US
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nACffPmx…

SJG
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I always say if everyone in the world (of age) smoked a blunt at the same time, we would achieve world peace for a good hour or so.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    You and I have talked about this before Nina, and I know your views.

Marijuana makes you stupid and dangerous.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You don't believe sjg when it doesn't fit your narrative and do when it does. Despite it all being equally out there
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    There's very few people on here I'd smoke with
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The world is soup of works Icey. But if you look and try to make sense of it:

1. Marijuana is no good
    2. Autism is a hoax
    3. Mental Illness is a myth

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You forgot to add
    Covid is cured with sleep
    Biden is a genius
    Fake ukrainian war propaganda is real
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I am not saying that there is no dirt on the hands of ukranians, but Putin alone is responsible for the death and destruction.

If you test positive for COVID, they tell you to go home, self quarantine, and sleep.

Biden continues to show excellent judgement and leadership.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "There are no brain chemical indicators of ~mental illness~. It is all a myth and all sociologically defined."

False.
    Schizophrenia is associated with disordered dopaminergic neurotransmission and abnormal neuronal connectivity.
    Bipolar disorder is associated with ion channel (mostly sodium channel) abnormalities, hence the efficacy of sodium channel modulators in treating it.

But what do the scientists know--you watched a youtube video!

Lulz.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    No, know one knows that there are such chemical effects outside of present mood. No one knows that there are any chemical causes.

Mental Illness is a hysteria measured by the number of people in disability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nACffPmx…

And the psyche meds get ingested for the same reasons that street drugs and alcohol do.

SJG

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "No one knows that there are any chemical causes."

False. Read some actual science.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The Ukrainian government has been enlisting neonazis to kill and has beem.bombing it s own people since 2014. That's the reason for the invasion
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^ you are wrong, you are the one reading non-science. It just masquerades as science.

^ you are reading Russian and US Far Right propaganda.

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's been in tyr mainstream news since 2014.

But its all propaganda and anything saying mental illness exists is pseudoscience?

• Tetradon
    3 years ago
    You are asserting without evidence that you know better than thousands of actual physicians and scientists. Why should anyone believe that you know better?

Look up neurobiology of schizophrenia, major depression, bipolar.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    These are organic brain diseases, same as Alzheimer's or multiple sclerosis.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tetradon is a fucking idiot qcting like arguing about these things with sjg makes him look smart 🤡
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Be careful, you might soon be fundraising for the Nevada Republican Party...
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Tetradon, watch Robert Whittaker.

We have lots of scientists who work with ~mental illness~. This is the locus of the problem.

And sure we have these organic brain problems. But those are not ~mental illness~.

And Icey, the one responsible for carnage and slaughter is Vladimir Putin.

SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Who is Robert Whitaker and what are his science credentials? Looks like he's a journalist.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    He is a medical journalist.

Look also at Psychiatrist Peter Breggin:
    https://www.amazon.com/Toxic-Psychiatry-…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb2jTlgj…

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Trolladon donate to who you want. I can send you my cashapp if you.want

Now get back to trolling and harassing sjg
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    To make yourself feel smart
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Man, I would have thought us agreeing on something would make you less of an anus for a few posts...
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    What's the point of trolling him or anyone? There is none
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Trolling? No, I was disagreeing and posting evidence. Not every disagreement is trolling.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    His views come from a place that's hard for us to understand coz we're not in his shoes.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ That could be said for any one of us
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Some people are easy to get. And some views are unacceptable. I've known someone like him before.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And I never had a problem with you til you started trolling me
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ I've known, and has political debates with, people of all stripes. Lately I've had a couple good PM conversations with self identified leftists here.

I watch more for how someone expresses their views and their thought processes behind it. Do they think through their decisions and assume good faith even when they disagree? That's part of the problem these days, that the other side has to be "evil," not just "wrong." If they show themselves incapable of a rational conversation, I can play that game too.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Right and wrong exist. There is such a thing as epistemological truth.

Good bad evil those are attempts at turning something into an emotive rant.

And left vs right is often irrelevant. It often ignores the organization of the economy and instead comes down to questions of social permissiveness. Which is just fluff.

And right 2ing sheltered drivel is meaningless
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Hope you can see how you're being the aggressor here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nah I'm just not stupid
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ aaaaaaaand just like that, we're right back where we started.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "And I never had a problem with you til you started trolling me"

Should read

"And I never had a problem with you til you started expressing opinions I didn't agree with."
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ he doesn’t disagree with anything, he just posts what he believes will cause the most shit, don’t ever give Iceefag credibility like that, you should know better
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nope til you started trolling me. And there's no point in pretending someone's wrong views about some things are valid. And sure they may have valid views on other things. They're just misguided people
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."

- William F. Buckley, Jr.

Says it perfectly.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Most American liberals are just conservatives who believe in social permissiveness. Or vote Democrat

The opposite of leftist values is bigotry.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    No normal person will support bigots
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Making my point again. We can talk facts or sling insults, and I'm betting I can do both better than you can.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You sling personal insults.

If someone is a bigot and views being called what they are pejorative. Maybe they should look in the mirror and rethink their views.

Truth is cacaplop is no different from any of the Republicans on here.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Maybe we don't value the opinions of a pimp and thief about what is moral.

That is a fact.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're being defensive for a reason. Bigot
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Complete lack of self-awareness.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    No I just don't believe in pretending bigotry is okay.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I wouldn't hold a view I believed to be bigoted, obviously.

You'd rather call names than make logical points, so we're back where we began.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    No. You started the name calling.

Your views on civil rights protests for example are racist and bigoted. Your views on the poor are bigoted. Your support of the republican party is bigoted.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Donating money to right wing groups is bigoted
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    And your view on what is and isn't "bigoted" means less than nothing to me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That's your problem. But it's how your views make you come across.

You have a very myopic world view and that's why you think it's okay to think like that.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    How about this quote.

"I've been called worse things by better people."

- Pierre Trudeau
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Simple plan for peace: keep enlarging Vlad's conference table until he gets pinned against the wall.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Own up to being a bigot. If you think it's pejorative don't be one
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Anyways right wing views aren't socially acceptable in normal circles
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    I live in a much bluer state than you and have left-leaning friends from all walks of life. I've talked politics with people ranging from elite academic professors to guys ranting about the "New World Order" (and I don't mean the pro wrestling one) at gun shows to left-leaning TUSCLers. You're the only one to have called me a bigot, and not a voice I particularly respect on the matter.

Either you're way off base, or yet another internet loudmouth.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They humor you. I just call it like I see it.

And see you resorted to name calling like usual.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Now you'll keep responding all day either trolling or turning every thread into your personal soap box.

Go ahead keep proving me right.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "They humor you."
    Amazing how you know the dozens of left-leaning people I've talked to better than I do.
    Some of them are on this board

"I just call it like I see it."
    As am I.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Biden and his people are doing an excellent job handling the Ukraine situation.

You don't ever get the impression that any one of them thinks like a pot head.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion