tuscl

Would you bother asking for the manager

As i have said in another discussion I am planning a first trip to the sc as a couple. I have pretty much decided on Oz in clearwater. I messaged them asking a few questions about some pricing as a couple. The guy who messaged back told me i need to ask a specific dancer I like the questions. I thanked him and told him we would be coming to Clearwater specifically to go to their club. He gave me his full name and told me to ask for the guy who manages the club and tell him he sent me. Would you do that? I am not sure if I will. I am bored passing time till this trip that still a few months out so just thought it'd be interesting to hear what people have to say. Thanks

17 comments

• mike710
    3 years ago
    I don't think there would be a big deal either way. I think he would just greet you and maybe ask if you have any further questions and point out the VIP area. OZ is pretty expensive for a single dance, $40 I think, so you would be better off with timed VIP if you decide to go back. OZ isn't my favorite club when I go out that way but it does have the biggest lineup of girls I've seen in the area. You can probably find something to your liking on your own.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    I would go to Bre assets in Holiday.
  • Drock918
    3 years ago
    @mike710 whats yoir favorite and why if you dont mind me asking. Also I am the wife just saying. My husband wants me to make the decisions about which area club etc. I dont mind paying more money for an overall better experience.
  • Drock918
    3 years ago
    @desert omg first of all I am the wife. Second of all isnt a troll someone who goes on sites just to mess with people?
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Ski and I were looking at it from a male perspective with what the level of offerings is in private. For a couple, OZ might be your best option for variety since you aren't looking at it the way a man does on his own. As a guy on my own, I prefer Diamond Dolls but that place can be hit or miss and can be heavily populated by Cuban dancers. If you don't like OZ, you can always check Diamond Dolls out. Free cover before 7 and cover wasn't more than $10 last I looked.

Ski's suggestion of Bare Assets is in Pasco which allows nude stage dances as well as having alcohol. Clearwater has stricter restrictions being in Pinellas.
  • Drock918
    3 years ago
    @mike thanks I did figure we could check out DD if Oz wasn't good. I am super nervous bc im in uncharted territory but excited.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    In some of the Tampa area clubs, there are "extra" activities that are available. The guys that are giving you suggestions are telling you where they would go for those activities. What can I say. Guys are pigs. Yeah, I"m one of them. But for what you are seeking, OZ is a good choice. You won't see any other female customers at DD's. And at night, it becomes a "make it rain" type club. Different clientele .
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    And on the Manager thing. He's just trying to be welcoming. He MIGHT buy you a drink, show you around. But that would be about it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Dealing with staff can be a double-edged sword, some are cool and some are douches looking to make a buck at the expense of inexperienced newbies.

From what I've read Oz seems to be well-managed but I don't have firsthand experience.
  • Drock918
    3 years ago
    @warrior thanks yeah no judgement from me. I am maybe not in the right place exactly to get my info but I appreciate you guys helping me out. I dont exactly feel comfortable talking to friends about this. I kind of thought he may buy us a drink. I also did worry they may push us financially while there if I did ask.
  • Drock918
    3 years ago
    @papi yeah it does seem well managed from what I can tell and probably is the best choice for us. To pass the time I often look around at the others but keep going back to Oz as the best one. My husband did say if we werent feeling it we should have a backup. My only concern is the crowd size maybe overwhelming. though I read could be good to plan a busy place and night for first timers.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @Drock918

I will play along and comment on your discussion.

NO, don’t bother asking for the manager.

Since you don’t really know what you really want, think of your first visit as a “recon” (the exploration of an area to gain information) expedition, and have realistic expectations.

And just be open to the possibilities. You mentioned in your other discussion; you are looking for a “much needed adult trip” for whatever reason.

Nothing is going to be as you imagine or expect.

Just go in with an open mind and open eyes and talk to the girl you want and see if she is interested in your proposal and if you can agree on a reasonable price so you both feel you are getting a good deal.

Just be aware of the laws and regulations in the area and don’t brake any rules.

Have fun and write a review of the strip club and your experience.

And remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    I don't know much about that club specifically but generically if you contact the manager, there's a very high probability he's going to sell you high cost/high profit items the club offers. VIP seating, Bottle Service, etc. If you're interested in that sort of stuff, by all means contact him. If you're just interested in sitting a normal table, tipping some girls on stage, maybe having one or two sit at your table and flirt/drink with you guys, maybe taking some for a dance, then I'd say just go in on your own.

I know you didn't ask about this part and too much planning and obsessing might take the fun out of it. But, maybe think a little about what you want to do. Do you guys want to talk to one girl together as a couple? Do you want to watch a girl dance for him or have him watch a girl dance for you? Or are you thinking each of you get a dance from a different girl together sorta like a couples massage? Or maybe one girl dance for both of you?

As far as costs go, most of the time if a dancer is dancing for a couple they'll expect to paid 2x for the dance. So if it's $25/song for a 1:1 private dance, you'll probably pay $50/song for her to dance for both of you. Less likely to be your thing, but in cases where two girls dance for one person they always both want to be paid. So, a couples massage style where you each have your own girl dancing for you isn't gonna cost you any more than 1 girl dancing for both of you. If you play your cards right and get lucky with the right pair of stripper-friends, you could probably get a little mix where both girls dance for you, then for him, then each for yourselves 1:1, then swap, etc over the course of a couple of songs. Again, I don't frequent that particular club so I'm speaking generically. It is worth asking though, I'd say maybe 20% or so of the time a girl will determine its more profitable for her if she can get all of your money, and won't risk you getting a 2nd girl who'll take half her money.
  • Drock918
    3 years ago
    @cjkent thank you for the advice
  • Drock918
    3 years ago
    @Dolfan that is great advice i appreciate. You are so right I know I need to stop planning and go with the flow. That does not come naturally to me but do feel it would be better overall for this experience. I do feel its hard because all the clubs are different.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It really depends. I've had managers offer me a lot of freebies. If someone or a girl puts in a good word for you it's worth taking advantage of. If hentries to give you a sales pitch be polite and decline of its not what you want
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    ^The most common freebie is air freshener after using the bathroom. Second most is baby wipes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion