tuscl

Louisville KY. clubs??

OK guys, I plan on being in Louisville soon and was wondering about recommendations for the area? Best Club for beautiful ladies? Best LD's? Best club for extras and mileage?
Thanks!

3 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago
    OK, parodyman. You know what to do!

BTW, 24play4ever, parodyman is a joke so if plays the fool just realize he doesn't mean anything. If you already knew that, then please excuse my post. :)

Parodyman apparently has some pscyhic powers or something because he claims that you there isn't any additional information about clubs available on this discussion board. And, that "tools" should know to look only in the review section. Like I said he is a joke. :) I try my best to be funny, ha ha, also . . .

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    24play4ever - Louisville is normally one of my stop-offs for a quick fix (so to speak) on my way to Memphis. Here is the scoop:(feel free to read my reviews)

7th Street Rd Clubs - Basically, a strip of strip clubs about a mile long. ALL clubs are extras with the right (most) dancers. Most look like 'dives' inside, but most are clean. Like ALL clubs in Kentucky, the clubs PUSH-PUSH-PUSH dancers' drinks, anywhere from $10 on up to champaigne for $150. My favorite 7th Street Rd club is Classie Lady. A hit or miss on dancers' looks, but a DEFINATE for 'extras'! They have two upstairs VIP area, one having chairs and the other having a (ONE) couch. Buy the 1/2 hour special for $110 and a couple of twenties for tips, will get you the normal BBBJ or FS. Becareful of other 7th Street Rd clubs, as they tend to inflate prices.

Downtown Clubs - There are 2 to 3 clubs on Chestnut St. and one on E. Market St. Open around noon. Dancer drinks again. Private LD areas.

Dixie Hwy Clubs - There are two (newly re-opened clubs under new management), one one each side of the road, about 2 miles apart, heading toward Fort Knox. Both clubs used to be Thoroughbred Clubs, but were sold. Extras available. Price struture: $20 gets you a mild LD; $50 drink gets you a booth for some fondling and jacking; $100 for 1/2 hour in champaigne room, plus tips; $150 for hour in champaigne room with tips. As always, test before going back, and YMMV. Dancers' looks can very, hit or miss.

Other Clubs - Are spread throughout the city; Taylor Blvd, Berry Blvd, Preston Hwy, Poplar Level Rd. A bit upper class.

Hope this was some help. Condoms recommended. Good luck & be safe.
  • 24play4ever
    17 years ago
    Thanks Bones! Anyone else care to chip in about their favorite clubs in Louisville?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion