tuscl

Is there a list of strip clubs with the square footage of the club?

I'm just wondering if there is a list comparing clubs and their square footage after reading about the new one opening up in Atlanta. I'm wondering how 22,000 sq ft compares to other clubs I may visit. I could imagine the list would grow to things like, square footage for customers on the ground floor, square footage on higher floors, square footage for VIP's only, square footage of complimentary businesses (such as restaurants that are connected to the strip club).

3 comments

• David9999
    17 years ago
    stripclublist.com has number of dancers which should correlate very closely with square footage in most clubs
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Would you believe I think this is the first time I went to that web site. Maybe I did before but didn't remember it. I found it a bit odd that one of my favorite clubs Nepals is rated highest in South Carolina. Well I don't think it's that odd but it's smaller and a lot less people visit that club than say the much bigger Platinum Plus clubs in the state. I would like to combine some of what both clubs have. Nepals doesn't play their music deafening loud and has a friendly sort of local bar atmosphere. In Platinum Plus, it sometimes feels like you're at a rock concert and have to shout to everyone to hear them and be heard. However there are more dancers to look at and sample.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Oh and thanks for the link. I got distracted as normal and didn't find the number of dancers listed yet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion