Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Survivor

goldmongerATL
goldmongerATLVIP221186

The Square Above Charlie Weaver

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

During the week I got dances from a girl in her early 40's that I thought just had a bad boob job. As she brought them up close and personal to my face, I realized her nipples were tattoos. She was a cancer survivor.

Respect for her dancing. Respect for her positive attitude. She was bubbly and a pleasure to be around. I got several dances. They were the most sensual of any I got that day.

Anyone ever run into a survivor dancing?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not that I know off but I agree she has a strong spirit to get back out there

Profile picture for VanessaM
VanessaM
•

Life can deal us any hand, we just got to make the best of it. More power to her.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes. There's one in a local club. She's been cancer free for I think a couple of months. I just found out about it a few weeks ago. She's not particularly hot, though she's not unattractive in a Papi_Chulo mode way, but she's a sweetheart, and I get dances from her on a semi-regular basis.

Profile picture for joewebber
joewebber
•

if she's the one i'm thinking of, she definitely doesn't look like she's in her 40s

the tattoos are fantastic.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement