tuscl

If only American feminazis were as attractive

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-n…

Check them out. They are all universally fit, there is not a muffin-top or belly roll among them. Sure, some of them missed out in the boob gene department, but the others make up for that. Topless, attractive women are not going to change my politics, but you will at least get my attention.

14 comments

• Studme53
    3 years ago
    Nice ! I don’t know what the fuck they’re doing but I like it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Women protesting domestic violence are "feminazis"?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So you support domestic violence and these kinds of protests won't change your beliefs?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    They're protesting domestic violence. Saying Valentine's doesn't excuse it. Like how abusers will act all nice after an act of abuse to fuck with the victims head. Learn Spanish neonazi fucktard
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    It is called a “staged publicity stunt” by Femen (the topless militant feminists white privileged group).

Only white privileged Spanish women that are considered “attractive” from the white supremacist western cultures stereotype are in the pictures.

You are welcome.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    It's a publicity stunt using Valentines Day to spotlight and create awareness of domestic violence against women. And I have no problem with that. I'm against domestic violence, regardless of the protesters being attractive or not.

I will point out, though, that Icee has been a staunch proponent of both physically and mentally abusing women via his now-banned profile. See the section about 3/4 down starting with "- Don’t be afraid to discipline her."

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=5853…

There's also a fun bit in there about manipulation via drug addiction. If any of this seems inconsistent with Icee's current protestations, it's because he's always been here to say whatever will create the most drama and turmoil, and that's pretty much it.

Meaning, the only difference between Icee and Dixie (aka "Cacaplop") is that Icee has been here longer.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    CIM troll elsewhere
  • Rod8432
    3 years ago
    They look very good (and uncensored) in Paris. You're right, if only Americans looked as good...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/…
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    They do look great!

I’m glad they didn’t use English words on their hot bodies, as I’m not distracted by their message.

I might attend more protests if the protesters looked so good in NJ.

I hope American protest groups are taking notes! A few big booties in thongs - or bare tiddies - in the hot summer Newark sun would get me to come by. I might even offer to support the cause…
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Love is not bought, but money most always has something to do with it.

I would not mind such protests against Valentines Day here.

SJG

70s Electric Miles Davis Mix (Jazz, Jazz Funk, Jazz Rock, Fusion..)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBTQzsxf…
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Attractiveness and Beauty are in the eyes of the white privileged beer-holder, joint-holder, vape-holder, crack-pipe-holder...
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    I don't care what they're protesting. In fact I turned the volume down because I didn't need to hear them speak. Some of them were quite attractive.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    They do look nice!

SJG
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    You’re not supposed to be so blind with your hate of America and anti-patriotism that you can’t face reality.

Damn you tuscl members, you must be wearing your beer goggles and/or your green-tinted Fatal Vision® Marijuana glasses...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion