tuscl

So far have you visited an SC every day of the week?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Monday, February 7, 2022 5:56 PM
In your SC lifetime? Sunday to Saturday? Dancers, so far have you danced every day of the week--Sunday to Saturday? If yes, folks which day of the week have you gone the least?

16 comments

• gothamyte
    2 years ago
    I'm guessing Mondays and Tuesdays I've gone the least but I think in my lifetime I've visited an SC for every day of a week...
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Tough to say, since I’ve never tracked myself but it’s an interesting question. I’ve danced every day at one point or another. I think the day/night I’ve gone the least is Thursday.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ That's odd spice. I would think Thursday is a good night for dancers. it's that "I can't wait for the weekend" night.
  • gothamyte
    2 years ago
    I just remembered--there were 2 random short-lived strip clubs locally back in the day that were open on Mondays only and Thursdays only, respectively. And I actively went to both because they were equally so quirky and different...
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I think that’s what it is. In a lot of spots I think it’s the dancers getting more hyped for the weekend than customers. Not to say there isn’t money, but I think it’s a more annoying day/night in general. I remember a dancer at the Golden Dragon in Portland talking about that she hated Thursdays the most for that reason.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Around here it seems lately that Tuesday and Wednesday are slowest and the one shift I don’t like is Saturday evening I rarely stay at any club past 9 any more.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    There were times when I hung out in clubs every night coz of work
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I usually try to skip sunday/monday
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I used to go a lot of Mondays - as it gave me an excuse to go out drinking for Monday night football. I think Tuesday would be the day I’ve been to clubs the least. I now avoid Friday and Saturday nights, as I don’t want to club with a crowd of guys out for fun. Sunday nights can be great. It’s usually not the first string, and that is my sweet spot.
  • caseyx
    2 years ago
    I'm pretty sure that I've been strip clubbing every night of the week. Monday has got to be my least frequent day since that's the only day when I can't immediately think of a time when I was going on that day. Wednesdays are next - I've only gone sporadically. Every other day was a favored day at some point: Sunday's used to be a favored night to hook up with an ATF; I used to do Tuesdays because a club I liked had 2 for 1's that night (important when I was young and poor); Thursdays are a favorite now.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I’ve clubbed every day of the week given the amount of clubbing I’ve done in my clubbing-career (same likely applies to most TUSCLers that have clubbed a lot). The club has something to do w/ it – some clubs are just not worth-it on certain days/nights – I generally prefer to club Wednesday thru Sunday b/c I assume there will more dancers then – but in past years I’ve had some very-good Mondays and Tuesdays mainly b/c it was a favorable dancer/custy ratio and I got better attention/dances/mileage. Over the last ~5-years I’ve clubbed more on dayshift – I also hit mostly black-dives – these small black-dives often have a lively happy-hour dayshift since the clubs are kinda a hangout and have a bar happy-hour type-feel – these little-clubs also have a pretty-good Saturday and Sunday dayshift particularly late-afternoons – they seem to have additional dancers on weekend-afternoons that may only work the weekend in order to make a few extra-bucks to supplement their regular 9-to-5 job and these girls add to the regular-dancer-crew.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    I'm sure I've gone every day of the week. Sundays are not good.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I've gone every day of the week too. Since Follies has closed I have found that later in the week and later in the afternoon are better. Of course all clubs within the Atlanta City limits are closed on Sundays.
  • RockAllNight
    2 years ago
    I’ve definitely gone every day of the week but don’t recall ever going every day of the SAME week.
  • RTP
    2 years ago
    A number of years ago, I had to fly to Dallas for Business on a Sunday morning. I could not check into my hotel, so I hit a strip club that opened at 11 am. (I think I got there about 11:30 am). I don't remember its name, but it was a big open space not all that far from Baby Dolls. It was pretty empty, a few customers and a few dancers. I got dances from the first dancer I saw, who told me she could get away with more, because basically no one was watching at 11:30 am on a Sunday Morning. I remember good, but not great mileage, and it was my first and only visit to a club on a Sunday morning.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I'd be shocked if any serious club hound answered "NO" to that title question. As far as least common days, for me that has been Friday and Saturday. That has changed recently due to changing circumstances, but my strong preference is to club on a slower weekday evening.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion