tuscl

Universities nationwide host 'Sex Week' ahead of Valentine's Day

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Make sure you get together with your favorite coeds to help celebrate this important week.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/universities-…

10 comments

• shadowcat
    3 years ago
    All strippers are college students...aren't they?
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I need to go back to school ! Maybe I'll become a college professor. Although the only classes I would be qualified to teach would be finance or management. Not enough female students in those classes . Maybe I"ll teach sociology or some other Liberal arts. I would definitely grade on a curve. :-)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    College girls are the easiest
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    I farted
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    actually, Warrior, professionals with experience in relevant fields can teach at the for-profit institutions - DeVry, ITT Tech, Univ of Phoenix, and all the rest of those. I don't have the free time to moonlight, but I've been driving by whatever rented space Phoenix was using and seen some world-class smokeshows on their way to another night of getting ripped off... I mean "quality real-world educations".
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Maybe someday you'll have it with a woman

Go away, Cacaplop
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Thattxguy college girls are some of the easiest to get. Nit everyone has to resort to hookers
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    @shadowcat, all strippers are 22-year old college students. It's in the job description. Just ask any stripper... LOL
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I've fucked plenty of them
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I bet $20 it's a bait-and-switch to get people to go to scolding lectures about using condoms and such.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion