tuscl

Interesting pic of AOC

Sunday, February 6, 2022 11:58 PM
What do you think? [view link] from the reddit group of hot pics of lady politicians [view link]

10 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    She's physically attractive, for sure. It's her whacko views and immaturity that make my skin crawl. Adam Carolla was right, if she weren't attractive, no one would care what she said. [view link]
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Tell Adam to bring back The Man Show. That thing was great !
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think she's average looking. I like her political ideas but think her belief that you can change the system from within doesn't work unless it's a strong obstructionist movement.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Hard pass
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I dump a load in her basement
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I do not find AOC at all attractive, nor are there any interesting pics of her. Everyone who will speak honestly of her knows that she is a textbook dumb, liberal, bitch. The only interesting thing about her is that a talentless, poorly educated, bartender unseated a long-term incumbent democrat in a primary by grassroots campaigning, while the incumbent rested on his laurels expecting to coast into another term. She has benefited from the "Trump Effect." Just as CNN ignored live video of Hillary Clinton campaigning to show any empty podium above a "Trump Rally to begin soon" chyron, Fox News and OAN publish every foolish utterance from AOC's mouth. Just as each action is intended to stir up the respective broadcaster's targeted demographic, the actual result is free advertising and increased brand recognition for the targeted politician. Trump supporters loved watching liberals get all worked up about trump as much as the preceding loser likes watching American hate on AOC. If either got an equal amount of covereage as anyone else - until Trump was elected President of the United States, of course- then either would not be exerting such outsized influence. On her actual merits and contributions, AOC isn't worth a cup of warm piss.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    She is very articulate and is able to communicate important ideas. SJG
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    why bother asking bro. This is a heavily alt-right community bro. Anything remotely left gets laughed out the building.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ it’s not as alt right as you think, there’s a few posters that post an extraordinary amount of rubbish, it’s really more center right but it’s always the loudest shrillest voices that get the most attention
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    She’s ok looking. I don’t think guys are jacking off to her if that’s a measure lol. She has the world-view and is about as articulate and intelligent as tens of thousands recent college grads who never had to run a business, lead a platoon or manage anything.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion