tuscl

PedEast Parking

It sounds like a lot of you take the Trolley to the border crossing. For those of you who drive, is there any particular parking lot you like and why? I'm focused in particular on nobody messing with my car. I know some people like a lot on the PedWest side, but I believe PedWest is still closed (anyone know when it might reopen?). I don't love the idea of walking from the PedWest parking lots to PedEast. I tried the small, more expensive lot in between the Jack in the Box and the McDonald's and that seemed OK. It is gated and the parking booth has an eye on the entire parking lot at all times. However, the last time I went down there that lot was full. I'm guessing even though it's more expensive it fills up fast. I hate the idea of parking at a lot further up the Trolley line just to wait for and take the Trolley, as that could add an hour to my trip. That said, if all of the parking lots at PedEast are not recommended and someone loves a parking lot further up the Trolley line, that'd be useful information also and something I'd be willing to give a try. Thanks guys!

2 comments

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    This article from an American living across the border in Mexico may help answer your question.

It has several options, not only free parking, but like you said the Trolley is the most convenient and inexpensive option, if you have an hour to spare,

How to Park for Free at the Tijuana Border

https://wheretheroadforks.com/how-to-par…
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    PedWest/New Border is reopening soon, this week they removed the migrants camps that were there blocking the plaza there for 2yrs since the 2020 shutdown.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion