tuscl

Dc

Sunday, February 6, 2022 5:55 PM
Headed to DC and it looks like the clubs aren't really worth it. Any advice? Not really wanting to go to MD and VA clubs are the worst. Any local forums/sites to get any info, even some massage parlor ideas if worst comes to worst. Thanks

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    If you are into black-dancers you can get some mileage in some clubs near DC - if black-dancers are not your thing then I don't have any suggestions
  • Member6532
    2 years ago
    Thought about Ebony Inn, just not sure I wanna make the drive/deal with traffic at the times I could go
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    AFAIK Ebony Inn is basically on the DC border and although it's technically in MD is actually more in DC per se (that I can remember on my lone trip to the area). There is also The House in DC - all ebony girls - nigthshift spot - dances/mileage not as common as at Ebony Inn but unless it's changed they have an upstairs balcony where you pay like $20 for a wristband and you have access to the upstairs balcony and some of the girls will do 2-way-contact-dances there but you are better off clarifying upfront that you want a contact-dance - but no extras AFAIK - the wristband price and cover-charge may have gone up post-Covid but not sure.
  • trpterp
    2 years ago
    Agree with Papi on AA dancers & mileage availability in the close-in DC suburbs. There are several clubs in Prince George's County MD, which is just outside DC. You don't have to go to Baltimore. I have no direct experience with Ebony Inn. The one time I went last year they were on a brief county-imposed suspension for some COVID-related violation. Showcase in Beltsville MD is a winner if you're into a mix of ethnicities. Although it helps if you can speak Spanish or use a translation app. Many of the dancers are Latina and speak little English beyond "wanna dance". It's also $$. As for The House (pricing based on a visit last Fall): $40 cover (includes one drink). $50 to access the balcony and $20 per song once you're there. Happy clubbing. Please submit reviews. It's always nice to get a vistior's perspective on this area.
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    2 years ago
    Member, depending on the length of you stay you might consider purchasing a pass for riding the DC subway system, what the locals call The Metro. There are are 1, 3 & 7 Day passes available. A number of the clubs in the city are Metro accessible. These include Camelot, Mpire, and Archibald's. Good Guys, for one, is not Metro accessible. I don't club in DC much any more so I can't give you much inside intel. When I visited Archibald's in December it seemed pricey. Since parking can be a challenge in some parts of town, Metro is a good option. Despite your stated aversion to VA clubs, you might give Crystal City a shot. It is metro-accessible with a bit of a walk from the Crystal City subway station. If nothing else you can get an above-average meal there. And there is a private dance option available now which I have not yet experienced. If you go to MD you'll need a ride or a rental car. Post some reviews. Safe travels!
  • Daddillac
    2 years ago
    Take the white house tour.... they are fucking all of us in there
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Re: Crystal City Restaurant. Yes, you can get a slightly better than average meal for a good price. The girls, overall are good looking. Now for the butts, and not in a good way. The private dance area is in the smoking section. If this is important to you, don't. Also, the "private dances" are zero contact air dances. It's cheaper just to watch from stage side.
  • Member6532
    2 years ago
    I have only been to 1 in VA, the papermoon in Springfield. I'd never go back there. Crystal City might be an option tho for dinner. If I have a few hours in one afternoon maybe ebony Inn, just need to figure out how far it is from Alexandria. Thanks for the input guys
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion