tuscl

BJ or FS ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Friday, February 4, 2022 12:41 AM
I just got back from a visit to the local house of pleasure. If you read my Review in the morning, you will know where I went. I won't be near as descriptive in the Review. The place I went has a 30 min VIP room. No doors or curtains. But it's very private, in an area where no one is walking around. And you can pay the Keeper of the rooms a " go away " tip so no one will bother you. I had been with this girl before. So as soon as we get back there, we both shed all our clothes and get to it. I spend a few moments exploring her body and sucking on her c cups. Then she starts her part with the oral. Oh my is she good ! One of the best BJ's I have had in weeks. She looks up at me as her head is going up and down. I'm in heaven. She thinks I"m getting ready for some penetration, but I grab her head and push her back down. We've got 30 minutes so I'm not in any hurry. And she seems more than happy to keep sucking away. OK after several minutes of this, I let her put the condom on and we get to the next thing. I give her my all for about 10 minutes and BOOM ! Oh, what a good session. But I think I probably would have been just fine with her doing the BJ for the entire time. If the girl really knows how to do it like using her hands, her tongue, her lips, her spit. I'm thinking a BJ can be just as if not more enjoyable than fucking. Also, many girls will give you a BBBJ. No many will do a bare back fuck. And we had this discussion in another thread, I don't really want to do a bare back fuck with these girls. So what do you think ? If the girl will spend the whole time sucking and she's good at it. Would you rather do that ? Or are you not completely satisfied unless you get FS ?

35 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    FS always. And I have far more experience in AMPs than in UHM strip clubs. Our best is usually our underground circuit. Far more guys were doing FS than BJ. In AMPs the main choice is FS or HJ. And I always go for FS. The girls really are flattered. Only HJ if AuntFlo is visiting and the girl doesn't want to. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    One of the greatest questions of our time. Off the top of my heads, I can't recall of a situation where I only left it at the BJ stage; or wanted to just leave it at that stage - makes me feel as if I was missing something if I didn't proceed-to/culminate-in fucking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... If you read my Review in the morning ..." I don't see a review published for you
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I just got back. I'll do it in the morning.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... If you read my Review in the morning ..." I interpreted that as if you had done a review this morning - I wasn't paying attention to the context that you had just gotten back from your rendezvous
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    “I give her my all for 10 minutes.” 10 minutes? Don’t you mean 10 seconds? Lol Glad you had a good time - looking forward to your raview. SJG giving advice like he’s actually ever had sex with a woman. That’s almost as funny as Icee claiming to be a pimp.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Wouldn't you rather get a bj that's not just coz you're paying
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Warrior15 I will play along and will answer your questions. Q: BJ or FS ? A: BJ and FS Q: So what do you think ? A: I think they belong together Q: If the girl will spend the whole time sucking and she's good at it. Would you rather do that? A: only for one round, then FS for the next round. Q: Or are you not completely satisfied unless you get FS? A: FS is the ultimate goal for me.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    I prefer a full service session, but there's more girls who will give head than there are who fuck, so if she is cool with a BJ but not FS, then so am I. But if she is down for both, I will rarely just take the BJ. But yeah, there are some girls who are so good at it that it is tempting just to continue to let her work her oral magic.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^^ Icey. I'm married. Believe me, you PAY one way or the other. At least the strippers don't want HALF !
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    This thread reminds me of a girl at my local club. She wouldn't fuck, but she was down for head, and she was very good at it. Very enthusiastic. I had several very nice sessions with her. Two weeks ago I had another VIP with her. This time, after about 10 minutes of sucking she looked me right in the eyes and said, "I'm horny. Fuck me." She didn't have to say that twice. She was just as enthusiastic with FS as she was with her BJ. Wow, that was one for the scrapbook.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @doctoevil Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D Good Times, Good Times.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @icey: “ Wouldn't you rather get a bj that's not just coz you're paying” Interesting premise. Not necessarily. I get free blowjobs regularly from Mrs C. They are nice, and I appreciate every one of them. I’ve had free blowjobs from mistresses. Those are also nice, sometimes technique is better or worse depending on the girl. I also appreciate every one of these. A periodic blowjob from a hooker (term you prefer) is another thing entirely. It’s someone new, someone you don’t know. Sexual Variety. This is exciting. It’s also someone whose whole persona during the session is focused to seduction. There is also a thrilling (to me) element of sleaze and (fantasy) objectification to a Hooker bj, esp in a club. Rarely do wives or mistresses capture this level of artistry… and how could they? Hookers are professionals, mistresses are not. Your mistress might be horny, but she doesn’t necessarily have the skills or dedication to craft of a pro sw. The cost of a bj is nothing to me. Dinner and drinks out cost more. I do think that if I didn’t have someone in my life that gave me bjs because she loves me, I would feel pretty uninspired only getting sex from sw’s. I guess it’s a spice of life for me. As a main source of nutrition, I think hookers would fall flat.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Sex when you are 80 is a lot different than when you are 18. To quote Eddie Murphy Back then "My dick got hard if the wind blew". Now it takes more to get me excited. Add to that I have a couple of medical problems that make fucking almost impossible. BPH and stage 3 COPD. I use the little blue pill and I can get hard but staying hard long enough to climax is almost impossible. It requires a very patient partner. Condoms make the problem even worse. They tend to desensitize me. I haven't used one regularly since I was a teen ager. Back then the danger was knocking up your girl friend. But I'm not giving up sex. I do VIP around every 4th visit to a strip club. Dancer quality is responsible for not going to VIP more often. Things just have not gotten back to where they were pre Covid. Now when I meet a prospective VIP partner I explain to them that I can't do condoms and therefore I am only seeking BBBJ. I don't do Cubans so I have rarely been turned down. I also explain to them before or sometimes after that because I take medication for the BPH that cause me to have retrograde ejaculations. The semen goes into my bladder. They actually like that. No mess, etc. I do miss the feel of the vagina on my cock so I will usually asked them to do a little "Camel toe slide". Most are agreeable to that and on occasion my cock has accidently slipped inside but never stayed long enough to bust a nut. That requires a BBBJ or in some cases a HJ. Last week I took a dancer to VIP for the first time but I had previously had some very high mileage dances with her. She was my type and agreeable to my desires and at a lower than expected price. During foreplay I did ask for the "camel toe slide". She obliged me and she took it upon herself to stick it inside and she held it there while riding me up and down cow girl style. Much to my surprise I blew a load from fucking for the first time in 10 years. I do believe that it was solely the result of her technique. I will be looking for her. I was snipped 40+ years ago but I do need to start getting STD checks again. Starting next week.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    FS all the way
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Usually FS.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    This is a very good topic for discussion. I think the FS part of a VIP session is something that seems to be perceived as reaching the pinnacle of the experience. Nothing feels quite as good as penetration, to me. But, it’s always done covered, so that limits the true sensation. It still feels amazing, so that’s not a major detriment. But, a long 30 minute session of having my cock sucked by a woman who knows how to use her tongue, lips, mouth, hands, and eyes - can be intensely pleasurable. I’ve enjoyed a few BJ only VIP sessions, and they were up there with FS experiences. I’d say a BJ from a woman who has the skills is a very close second to FS.
  • shanny72
    2 years ago
    I've only had a handful of girls who could make me finish from just a BJ (so I do keep favorites in that regard) so I usually need the FS to finish. Especially if I've been indulging in the alcohol. But sober, give me the bj with an enthusiastic experienced friend any day of the week
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think it depends on my mood and the situation. Fucking pretty much depends on you. But a nice long blowjob cab be more pleasurable at times. I think on a date. I'd rather get a good blowjob than just fuck.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    What @Icey said, with some variation. Vaginal sex, date or stripper, covered or not, is fun and awesome, but you know what you're going to get. There isn't the range of experiences that a BJ can have. A bad BJ can be harrowing or boring. I've had some toothy ones, or more often ones where they think kissing the tip is going to get me off. But a great long BJ, just the right proportion of tip, shaft, and balls; lips, tongue, and throat; fried my brain for weeks (in a good way).
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Except for one dancer I would never fuck a stripper bareback and since I hate condoms i choose bbbjcim 99% of the time.
  • TheEckster
    2 years ago
    "So what do you think ? If the girl will spend the whole time sucking and she's good at it. Would you rather do that ? Or are you not completely satisfied unless you get FS ?" I would much rather do FS.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Unless she is the kegel queen and has the true voodoo punanny ([view link]), BJ's have more variation and intensity. However, watching her "o" face and bouncing breasts during FS is also hard to beat. Depends on my mood and the girl, I guess, but I'm not about extras so what would it matter?
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    I hate rubbers, so I'll take BBBJ over FS with a condom any day of the week. I've had a few regulars over the years where our PL/stripper relationship evolved to the point of BBFS and that was (quite literally) the "fucking" best. To sum it up, my favorite is whatever doesn't involve using a rubber.
  • caseyx
    2 years ago
    If the girl has skills then a BBBJ can be amazing. I usually go for FS but if CIM is available I'll sometimes stop at that. Watching a hot girl go down on you and then finishing in her mouth is awesome.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Ya never get anyone pregnant from a bj and representing Fathers in paternity cases for 40 years has made me more frightened of getting someone pregnant than getting cancer, covid and having a coronary on the same day.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    ^^ Pregnancy isn't something I need to worry about. I permanently fixed that problem back in the '90s.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @skibum, have you heard about women taking the sperm from oral or anal sex and inserting it into her vagina to get pregnant?
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    ^^ Good point Tetra. I've heard of women doing that with the used condom. That's a nice convenient package for a DIY in vitro.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ Will you guys stop trying to scare me. I may not go back into a strip club again. Well, it might worker a day or two.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Always take your used condoms with you. [view link]
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    The place Warrior was at has a little trashcan in each VIP room full of dead babies wrapped in latex.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    @Warrior Based on @DoctorEvil's ethnicity thread - what ethnicity was the dancer in your OP?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Normally I might not answer that in fear of possibly "outing" the girl. But half of the girls in the club were this. She was a Cubana . This was probably the 4th or 5th time I had been with this girl. I think she wore a condom for the BJ the first couple of times we were together.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ interesting
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion