BOSTON: Any updates

loganshard
Logans Hard in NYC. Dreaming of Spinners Since, Well, Forever
Gonna have 3-4 hrs free there next week. Not enough time to get to Providence. But I could use a good LDK while there.
Which clubs are good nowadays tor touching? Extras? Is Covid all over there?
Thanks for the feedback.

14 comments

• rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Save your money. In theory you might find it at the Glass Slipper but it's a very expensive way just to cum in your own pants.
  • loganshard
    3 years ago
    while I do prefer to cum in someone elses pants, cumming in my own pants while cupping a coupla tits can work for me too at times.
    So Providence it is if I can swing it, I guess.'
    What about the one in Brocton, MA. I might have more time to get there.
    Thanks RD for your reply
  • crosscheck
    3 years ago
    If your timeframe is accurate, I think you are likely shit out of luck my friend. Not enough time to get to Providence and back and I think likely not enough time to go to Brockton either. As for Boston clubs, if you’re looking for mileage, save your time and money.
  • From978
    3 years ago
    Acela from Boston to New York is under $100, about 3.5 hours, and stops in Providence. If the timing is right, that's what I would do.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    If it's daytime or early evening, which I suspect is the case given your limited window, forget about Brockton. The traffic around metro Boston is brutal and even the commuter rail is a time intensive affair when factoring wait time in South Station and then taking an Uber from the Brockton station to the club.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    What about the Squire in Reveeaah? It not the worst reviews in the world. I passed it one time but it ain’t open early the week apparently. It’s like 10 minutes from the north end.
  • loganshard
    3 years ago
    Appreciate your comments peeps.
    Taking JetBlue from LGA for $28.50 each way - cheaper than gas. Renting a car. Now I'm staying overnight so RI may be in the cards. But I will have to get up early next morning.
    Desire is still the best in RI? I've heard RI Dolls in Woonsocket is also good??
    Thoughts?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Desires if you want a chance at extras. Dolls if you want a laid-back local bar atmosphere with full contact dances but zero extras. Both are on my list for those reasons, but a warm-up at Dollas and then desires is a lot of fun. I've probably been to both clubs a combined 1500+ times over the years, but not since Sunday.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    Desires is worth checking out! RI Dolls has some appeal, but not if you are Boston centric. If you find Desires RI to not suit you on your visit, you might bounce to Foxy Lady Providence or The Boardroom Cabaret on your return to Boston. If you were to wander towards Worcester from Providence before your return to Boston, I would choose Mario's Showplace before RI Dolls (as a 2nd choice).
  • loper
    3 years ago
    Boardroom Brockton, more or less mileage depending, but better than RIDolls in any case, and prettier girls.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    3 years ago
    The Club in tynsboro aka the old blue moon is bang for the buck with the right girl
  • loganshard
    3 years ago
    tyngsboro is just about in NH. a bit too far. also, only open fri & sat now. I'll be there tues eve.
  • loganshard
    3 years ago
    Thanks all for your tips
  • queencarmen
    3 years ago
    come to desires in providence !! I’ll be there during the day Tuesday and Thursday, then Friday night! I was thinking of working at centerfolds in Boston but it’s been pretty slow lately.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion