tuscl

BITCOIN FOR LAP DANCES!!! Now Try Making That Rain

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Here's the latest offering in Las Vegas and a sign of things to come ... one famous strip club is now accepting cryptocurrency for lap dances!!!

The good folks over at Crazy Horse III tell TMZ ... customers can now pay for their dances with Bitcoin, and they're one of the only strip clubs in the country where you can use digital currency for adult entertainment.

CH3 says the Bitcoin option will allow folks to get lap dances and tip entertainers with no paper trail at all ... which, of course, makes it totally COVID-safe with no paper money getting exchanged
exclusiveaccess.net
Here's how it works ... guests scan a QR code for an instant Bitcoin payment transaction through their crypto wallet, trading Bitcoin for "dance dollars" which are valid towards lap dances and tips.

The gentlemen's club started accepting Bitcoin for VIP bottle purchase packages back in July 2020, but high customer demand moved them to expand cryptocurrency's buying power.

One potential downside -- the customary, and some say controversial, act of "making it rain" on dancers won't be nearly as flashy. As Dylan put it ... times, they are a-changin'.

14 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    So you go into the club and spend $100 but have$130 less when you walk out. Bitcoin is a rob
  • SanchoRG
    3 years ago
    No paper trail...except the immutable public blockchain record anyone can see.
  • BitCoinHodler
    3 years ago
    Best way for people to understand how much bitcoin sucks is using it.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    When the Fed starts raising interest rates, the stock market bubble is likely to deflate. Bitcoin may be in a similar bubble so the same thing may happen to it. I would hold off investing large amounts of money in stocks or Bitcoins at this time. The exception may be stocks in companies in other countries with better economic policies than the U.S.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I would invest large amounts in the stock market. There’s literally nowhere else to get a return on your investments, and the government is still printing$$. It could easily be another two years before we see signs of a recession from the affects of tighter monetary policy. In the meantime corporate profits will soar keeping prices afloat and mostly the middle class and up will be wanting goods and services to rationalize high prices. If the yield curve inverts between 2 and 10 year yields, then a cautionary tale exists. By the way, the yiield curve has flattened a little, but it’s got a long ways to go!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Meat is on a roll. He wants to get covid on purpose thinks asking for condiments are a communist conspiracy says there's no racism and now wants to invest in a sinking stock market 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I’m not messing with bitcoin.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    I thought e11even accepted crypto too?

Palazio in Austin has had a Bitcoin atm in their club for a few years. (I assume it’s still there)
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Icee you have so many enemies you conflate them as part of your imagination. I’ve never been opposed to the condiment thing, but your hatred towards anybody with authority that yiu confuse me with another member, Mark. You’re a little punk and it shows in your false comments, always lying in your comments.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Go catch covid on purpose and invest in the worst stocks . You give great advice
  • rdig
    3 years ago
    I am with Meat. The Fed is going way too slow with rate hikes to fight inflation. Even after Fed rate hikes banks are already drowning in cash so in no rush to pass it along to consumers. It will take some time to take affect and inflation will continue until we really are in deep shit. Bitcoin is great place to be, especially with this little dip. Great time to be averaging in.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Icee, aren’t you on oxygen recently from your hospital visit with covid? Yiu sure talk like a tough guy for such a limited mode of doing something about it. Go back to sleep, little boi and visit your grandma after your nap. Lmfao!
  • day_trader
    3 years ago
    I'm with meat72. Now is a good time to invest, get better entry points now that the market has gone down. I'm looking to add more holdings onto financials and energy. Will also buy the index, maybe add on some dividend stocks. I wouldn't use bitcoin to pay for dances at a club, probably get charged a ridiculous service charge by the club to use it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Desertscrub is 100% right
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion