tuscl

Couple friendly in Vegas?

RustyLlewellyn
Tagline? Um ... You're it?
Saturday, January 29, 2022 1:15 AM
I'm taking the GF to Vegas in a few weeks, and I'd love to find a club where some dancers would show us a good time (meant literally and possibly euphemistically, depending on how into it the GF would find herself). Suggestions for a SC that's couple-friendly?

7 comments

• RustyLlewellyn
    2 years ago
    No, sir. Honest. My GF is ... curious, as they say. I figure I get one shot at this, so I want to make it as good as possible.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    There's no specific club for this. UT depends on the dancer. Try the green door though.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I’m no expert on which clubs are the most couples friendly in Vegas but (of the large clubs) the club that I have seen the most couples at is easily Sapphires. I’ve also seen plenty of dancers give the female of the couple lapdances as well.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Couples go to whatever clubs they want and sure dancers give them dances. It's not club specific dumbass.
    2 years ago
    And whatever you do do NOT take her to Green Door. If you are looking for a swingers club as a first time pick one that doesn’t allow single men in (that’s most of them). As far as strip clubs, pick something upscale so she feels pampered by the surroundings but plan to spend plenty. Crazy horse III might be a good place to start but only on a weekend night. Other nights try Sapphire.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Green door only allows single men in the lobby area. Most of the club is couples only Don't think you have to spend a lot in Vegas though. Avoid the tourist trap clubs like sapphire. Crazy horse is ghetto Check out dejavu spearmint rhino... little darlings is very couples friendly
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^^^ are you retarded. Actually that is a rhetorical question. Do you understand that I said that is where I have seen the most couples, did I imply other clubs aren’t couples friendly?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion