tuscl

Mr. Skibum doth love Miss Greta, methinks

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Friday, January 28, 2022 2:25 PM
Check out Mr. Skibum’s posts on this thread: [view link] The guy clearly has a rage boner for Miss Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman “Bojangles” Thunberg. I guess that is okay since she’s 19. Not like his sick fascination with a 19-year old makes him a pedo. Nevertheless, I really don’t think she’d go out with him. I suspect the only Greta-loving he’s ever going to get is from the melon with a hole that he’s taped her Time person of the year photo to. My question is this: how many of you perverts think Mr. Skibum yells “I drive a gas guzzler!” when he cums in the Gretamelon?

15 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Greta lives rent free in skibum609's head... :D
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    To be fair, the Greta comment I think mostly came from CJ Kent posting constantly about her 🤔
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @nicespice On January 22 skibum609 commented on the discussion: “Facebook allowing more anti-white speech while censoring more overall” His comment was, and I quote: “The fact that my living large has the added benefit of making garbage like greta the retard suffer, makes it so much better. Failures blame other people; its why they are failures. Skin color has nothing to do with it at all, it's just a crutch used by the failed. Marginalized communities = fucking useless losers.” It is undeniable that: Greta lives rent free in skibum609's head... :D
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ And you quote her every other post. Go tongue her puss. I'm sure she gets no action.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    It is undeniable that: Greta lives rent free in Tetradon's head... :D
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ She needs to live rent-free around your tongue, CJ. One ticket, LAX to Stockholm please. One way.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    It is so undeniable that: Greta lives rent free in Tetradon's head... :D
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ She undeniably needs to live rent-free around your tongue, CJ. One ticket, LAX to Stockholm please. One way.
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    Mr. Tetradon, I fairly certain that Miss Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman “Zaphod” Thunberg has a boyfriend named Sven who is 2 meters tall (6’ 7” for the metric-challenged). Sven has the following (mostly) English-language catch phrase “I have a small carbon footprint, ja, but you will have a large Sven footprint in your ass if you disrespect my girlfriend, ja!” Let’s tell him about Mr. Skibum’s unholy love for Gretamelon. Trust me. Wackiness will ensue. Of course, by wackiness I mean “Mr. Skibum will have a Swedish foot up his ass”. But he’ll also have lots of warning because Sven will use a low-carbon means to hunt down Mr. Skibum. You know, sailboat, solar-powered airplane, something like that. Like I said: wackiness!
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg is thoroughly enjoying living rent-free in Tetradon head... :D
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg is thoroughly enjoying not living rent-free on CJ's tongue... :D Don't worry, relationships don't last long these days
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Teenager Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg and her boyfriend are thoroughly enjoying living rent-free in Tetradon head... :D
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Teenager Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg is not thoroughly enjoying living rent-free on CJKent's tongue, but her boyfriend is thoroughly enjoying living rent-free on CJKent's tongue...
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    Why the sudden switch to referring to Miss Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman “Ringo” Thunberg as a teenager. While technically correct since 19 is teen, emphasizing the teen part makes the lover of Gretamelon (aka Mr. Skibum) seem like a sicko. If you imply that Mr. Skibum is a sicko he might be insulted. That might prompt him to…I dunno…fill out some random divorce paperwork incorrectly. Of course, he probably does that without being insulted. I’m not sure what an insulted Mr. Skibum does… Wait, he’ll make a new melon with a picture of your face on it and do unspeakable things. Yeah…that’s the ticket.
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    She looks like she's eleven. I guess because she had mental problems and didn't eat when she was younger it affected her growth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion