tuscl

GPS is killing me

Thursday, January 27, 2022 1:19 PM
If you haven't experience this you will eventually

I've had regular OTC's with two amazing girls both are in a domestic relationship

Both otc ended abruptly one 6 months ago the other right after Christmas when she was given a new phone. It ended due to technology, the dreaded tracking app.

Any of you tech geeks know how to fool them into thinking there's somewhere they're not
Shutting off location, faking a dead battery or leaving them behind are red flags might work one time

I see this as a growing problem if you have access to the other person's phone the app can be installed and hidden.

35 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    That sucks - only solution is for her to fake like she's going to the club; go to the club; leave her ph there, then meet you at a near hotel and do the deed.

Not the most elegant solution but I'm not a big OTCer and haven't had to deal w/ this.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    If a relationship has reached a point where one person distrusts the other so much they need to track their phone, how much longer will they be together ? You say your OTC suddenly ended. I wouldn’t be surprised if it suddenly began again when the domestic situation ended.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    The technology has been commonly available for years. Girls who are motivated enough find ways around it. If you are hearing that as an excuse, it really means that she doesn't want to do OTC with you anymore. C'est la vie. Next!
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    Wait a bit? Any relationship where one has to install tracking apps on the other's phone is doomed for failure. There may be extenuating circumstances that keep them together for a while, but I wouldn't be shocked if their relationships ended soon. I've had a few girls do what PC is proposing, but the person on the other end eventually wanted to start facetiming periodically throughout the day. A month or so after that, she was sharing an apartment with her friend.

If I were this girl, and my SO installed a hidden tracking app on my phone, they'd be my Ex. I mean, it's one thing to come out and say I'd like to see your location history because I don't believe you're going where you tell me. That's gonna strain a relationship, but it's something I think most can work through. Finding out your SO is stalking you is a 100% dealbreaker, for me at least. Only reason to do some shit like that is to get the upper hand in divorce proceedings.
  • K
    3 years ago
    She could just tell him "no, i will not give you access to track me. i am your GF not your property"

she could add one of the fake location apps.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    My brother and his family all track each other for safety reasons so the all know where each other is (wife and 2 kids) - it's probably not that uncommon w.r.t. family-members or people cohabitating especially since it seems to be a built-in feature of today's phones vs some secret app that is installed - it would probably raise suspicions to tell your S.O. you don't want them to know where you are.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Have her park her car at the gym, Spa, mall, etc any destination she could be in for a couple of hours and left her pone in the car, then driver her to the no-tell motel, your pad, etc.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Be smarter not to be involved with a girl that has a stalker for a SO, If he put a tracker on her phone, he could put trackers on her car, or other personal property, and anyone who's jealous enough to do something like that is stupid enough to start trouble, I don't know about you but I look for drama free women, I don't need to be involved with someone that has a cloud following them,
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    OP specifically said "if you have access to the other person's phone the app can be installed and hidden." so I assumed he was talking about that sort of thing.

If it's consensual, it's a very different story. I'd wish her well and move on. I wouldn't get mixed up in helping her evade whoever is tracking her, there is a high likelihood of being mixed up in drama. If she wants to ditch the tracker to see you, that needs to be her decision. There are tools to fake location, I'd stay away from the ones that aren't marketed to developers though. They seem shady.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    I have a friend that had trackers on his kids' phones. One day his wife pulled him aside and said their underage daughter had sneaked out and gone to some bar the night before.

Turns out hubby had gone out drinking rather than "playing poker" but he had picked up his daughter's phone by mistake.
  • chimera422
    3 years ago
    When I 1st read the title, I thought Golden Pussy Syndrome……
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I can understand tracking kids for safety reasons or letting someone track you if you're on vacation.

But if this girl has that insecure and controlling of a boyfriend and she keeps her hoeing a secret. It shows the poor choices she makes and those will extend to other areas of her life.

If she's just a hoe you pay I don't see the problem though. And there are ways to get around those apps. It's more like she just uses it as an excuse to not see you.
  • shanny72
    3 years ago
    Leaving the phone in the car works..... Until the bf shows up bc she's not answering his texts. Why do all of the bf gotta be jealous? It's not like they don't already know
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I assume that a lot of dsncers keep stuff from their S.O.s w.r.t. what they do either ITC or OTC
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    +1 with 25. If the honey's SO is trying to track, I would want nothing to do with OTC.
  • magicrat
    3 years ago
    I had a dancer, as an excuse, tell me her bf made her video herself sleeping so he could check in on her. No is always an acceptable answer.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'd say girls aren't good at keeping stuff like that private. And guys know that's why they do the tracking thing. They want them to stop. It's not just about jealousy.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    It should surprise no one that their OTC partners have boyfriends who will do this. I mean, the fact that you're fucking her means that the boyfriend is not entirely unjustified.

From the OP's perspective, the best thing to do is make your OTC girl aware that this is something they should be aware of and check for (there are apps for both Android and iOS). I've heard good things about Certo and ClevGuard, but I've never used them (I've never had the need). After that, she can turn the phone off completely (which causes some people physical pain...) or place the phone in one of those anti-ESD bags that are normally used to protect hardware components. I believe that they can also act as a sort of Faraday cage, but I'm unsure about that.

The good news for iPhone users is that it's nearly impossible to cloak of hide one of these tracking apps unless the iPhone is jailbroken. It's easier hide tracking apps on Android. The other thing you can do with any newly-gifted phone is perform a factory reset before transferring data from one phone to another. The factory reset will wipe any surreptitiously installed software.

But really all that you can realistically do is, when you get a new OTC girl (who has a boyfriend, husband, whatever), let her know that this is something she should worry about and then hope that they do. People's eyes glaze over when you start talking about this stuff in any great detail. They don't take it seriously until after they get caught.

So, yeah, move on to the next one and try to educate. I also agree that you should hold onto the contact info for your burned OTC partners. They might find themselves much more single in the next few months.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    CIM it's like you gloat about paying to fuck a hooker with a boyfriend. That's nothing to be jealous of.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Hey man, I know that this is just you picking a fight because that's literally all you do here. But the advice I gave above is based on common sense, a knowledge of technology, and other scenarios where someone thought they might be tracked, or discovered too late that they were actually being tracked. And some of those were employer scenarios and not relationship based.

Fortunately, I've never had to deal with an OTC partner being tracked. So, I'm not gloating about anything. The original premise is irrelevant to me.

Icee said: "That's nothing to be jealous of."

I'm pretty sure that you meant to use a different word in there, sparky.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Nah you were gloating about paying a hoe with a bf
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    You trying to engage in a cogent discussion is adorable.
  • K
    3 years ago
    there is no need for him to install a tracker on her phone

Snapchat has a built in tracker
    most phones have a built in find my phone accessible from the internet
    almost any google app tracks your location and this is accessible from the internet

all he needs to know is here icloud or google password or just be friends with her on snapchat or any of a dozen other social media apps
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I had an OTC partner that would leave her phone with a friend whenever we met up. That way the friend could answer any texts from the boyfriend and pass on the messages to her on her burner phone. She would do the same thing for her friend when she needed it as well.

I ended the OTC relationship shortly after this started because I started getting paranoid about her angry boyfriend showing up during a visit. In my mind anyone that is bothered enough about their significant other cheating on them to track their phone is unstable enough to become violent if they find proof.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    Excellent advice

Both girls did show me the app one's called Life360 forgot the other apps name. The 360 looked to be extremely accurate.

And you're correct best to avoid them until their relationships ends don't need to be on the end of a jealous pissed off BF.

I suggested removing the app as it's an invasion of their privacy both are scared of causing relationship trouble.

It was fun while it lasted but on the plus side bank account has gone up.
  • Estafador
    3 years ago
    Does she have an android? IF so GPS spoofing is the way to go. Either you can pay a fee for the premium service or root your android and install a primo GPS spoofer. Not that hard to do if you know how to read.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    ^ no respectable stripper would have an Android Phone even if it meant going without food.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    ^Maybe, but who wants a respectable stripper?
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    🤷🏼‍♀️ Guess I'm not a "respectable stripper" - I ❤ my Android! 😌
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    She needs to get a burner phone for OTC. She can then leave her regular phone where she's "supposed" to be.
  • elmer
    3 years ago
    ^ Summer, of course I jest

Not owning the latest & greatest iPhone doesn't make you respectable just practical 🤑
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It sucks when you find reliable and enjoyable OTC girls - and something like a jealous BF fucks it up! I know this may sound harsh, but if you’ve had to cut your sessions short because she’s getting tracked, then it’s time to cut ties with her.

Her BF should know what she’s doing, and either he accepts it, or he gets jealous. Once a BF starts to track his girl, he’s either become too controlling, or he’s a bitch who can’t satisfy her and he’s making her miserable.

I would recommend cutting it off with her.

Your second option isn’t a good one, but it can be effective. You get the BF text number - and you text him a video of you fucking his girl - and making sure she does very filthy stuff. You make sure he hears her moaning and saying you fuck her better than him.

Or you try to avoid the tracking shit. But, that doesn’t fix the issue.
  • EndlessSummer
    3 years ago
    @heaving- That's hot! 🤓

@elmer- I'm not offended in the least... I've never minded being one to buck a trend and couldn't care less what anyone thinks about it. 😊
  • jacej
    3 years ago
    Most strippers I've seen have iPhones. But if she has an Android, there's a free app in the Google App store called Fake GPS. No rooting required. I know from experience that it works. I don't know if there's an iPhone version available.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The easiest way to track someone is to buy/lease them a car with on-board gps. The car is in your name, so they have no access to the program that puts an app on your phone to track the car through their gps and its factory installed on the car anyway. You can also buy trackers on-line for cheap and just stick them under the fender. I have a small box of these in my office from current and former clients whose "man" did it.

My wife doesn't have to track me since when she asks where I am going I just tell her the truth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion