tuscl

Can women feel anything with fake lips?

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Tuesday, January 25, 2022 5:02 AM
I know there are plenty of men that get grossed out by even the thought of fake lips and rightfully so. Seen some women in person and boy do they look goofy. But when I see these girls on digital media posing with the fake lips, I just wanna be gross and kiss em! ^_^ But can women feel anything when kissing with fake lips? Especially something like these: [view link] or these: [view link] (kylie was honestly the best that I could find that wasn't gross lol) I'm genuinely curious about this. Because if you lips are numb, what good are they to you, the recipient of said lips?

8 comments

• Rod8432
    2 years ago
    I know they're NOT enjoyable to kiss. There's no yield or natural movement. Like kissing firm gel rings. My worst was the famous Sky at Paradise in CoI, but I've sampled others that are nearly as bad. Like with breast implants, best just to leave'm alone.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’ve never kissed or enjoyed other experiences with a girl with fake lips, so I have no insight. But, are we now concerned about what she feels? If those injected lips wrap around my cock for a very pleasurable throat fuck, it’s all good. If she’s extra slobbery and sloppy, that’s even better!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It depends on the quality of the filler and the technicians skill. If she gets proper aftercare. Good fillers should feel like regular really supple lips. Giving lots of blowjobs can fuck the fillers up. Especially if she does them soon after getting them.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The idea of fake lips has always bothered me. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They're not fake lips. They just have fillers
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The idea still bothers me. SJG Chaka Khan Germany [view link]
  • Tiburon
    2 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc I mean if you filled them with artificial fat, then they're no longer natural. @Rod8432 really? But all these new rappers be making it sound like it's no different to feel up on the breast/butt implants than it is real ones?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If they're done right they feel natural. Same with its and asses. The biggest problem is girls not getting the right after care and going to bad surgeons who offer group discounts and shit like that. That said I think a natural body feels a lot better.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion