tuscl

Men’s Club Houston Day Shift

Anyone know if it’s anything to write home about??
💋💋

10 comments

• Dan3635
    3 years ago
    Yes, in my humble opinion, the prettiest dancers in Houston are at the Mens Club. They are not the highest mileage. By far. Also not cheap. While some will do $20 dances, the prettiest (in my opinion) charge $25. I haven’t done VIP but it was quoted at $175 to $300 for the club and $500 to the dancer. Too rich for my blood.
  • Dan3635
    3 years ago
    If you are looking to dance at a club in Houston, I gently suggest the St. James. Seems well run and lots of paying customers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    No firsthand knowledge - the club doesn't seem to get reviewed as often as other clubs like St James (only 4 reviews in 2021) - from previous reviews it seems like the most upscale club in Houston (as most Men's Clubs tend to be) but looks like it may not have the same-amount of foot-traffic as more-popular clubs like St James which also happens to have a pretty-solid dayshift (at least traditionally it has).
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Only been at night. Club is a total smoke show though. Hottest girls in Houston work there imo. No extras, aggressive manager that walks around patrolling. But some of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen all in one strip club maybe ever. I would say that something and I haven’t written home in quite some time but I could pen a letter one of these days.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    PSD. If you are going to Houston, that is the club I would recommend for you. Basic lap dances are $20. But you can make more in the VIP rooms. And no big expectations at Mens Club. Other Houston clubs, there are big expectations in the VIP rooms. Mens Club is right in the middle of the "Galleria" area which is a high volume business district. It should be as busy as anywhere during the day. I just wish I was going to be there then.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    You can’t work at St. James unless you have a local address on your ID, my license is from Washington State.

I have been to this Men’s Club before, it was on my very great Texas Trip 2 years ago where I wasn’t allowed to audition in San Antonio, and when I went to MC in Houston the manager told me he didn’t have hiring authority and the next day a manager could hire me was 3 days away. I couldn’t get into the parking lot at Treasures bc my car was too low but I have adjustable air suspension now so I could. I went to Buck’s, Penthouse, and another club near MC, didn’t want to work at those, trip was a bust.

I think I could work at Treasures tbh. But I want a decent day shift. I am going to Houston to buy a second car hopefully and wanted to make a trip out of it. But I can’t work at St. James even if I wanted to. So the question remains. ✨
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Didn't notice the thread-title mentioned dayshift - if I recall from reviews in the past, dayshift can be pretty-slow at the Men's Club - w.r.t. extras-expectations, St James doesn't have those either AFAIK.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    I think you might have posted your comment at the same time I was posting mine Papi. I like working dayshift because it’s usually free but I will often stay until 9 or 10 pm but it’s nice to at least have customers steadily coming in on the day shift.
  • DenimChicken
    3 years ago
    If you find yourself swinging through Austin to work by chance please let us know!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    3 years ago
    I will not go to Austin, it is too expensive to stay there thanks to all the enterprising hosts who have ruined Air Bnb.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion