tuscl

If you post stripper photos…

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 10:04 PM
If you post stripper photos and rates ($1500 a night), and guys don’t find you attractive, is that sexual harassment? I thought it was trying to sell shit on a stick at steak prices, and getting called out on it.

15 comments

• gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Sexual harassment is mostly BS. It's just another empty liberal smear like "racist" or "fascist." So, is your example sexual harassment? Yes and no. The person adopting the mantle of victimhood is now allowed to choose which form of oppression they suffer from. She chose sexual harassment, and so it is. But was anybody actually sexually harassed? No, or course not, but truth, facts, and law have no place when a liberal wants to feel wronged.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Meet your women f2f, not online. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    No.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    In case folks don’t understand the reason for my question, this is the photo that inspired it. [view link]
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    I don't see anywhere she posted rates? I do think in this biz, girls should be ready for critics. If indeed someone didn't like her looks and called her out on her prices- I do not see how this is sexual harrassment, but ok. I can see why she would get offended though.
  • BAngus
    2 years ago
    It's been sad watching this gal self immolate. Something is not right with her and she needs to get herself some help.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I know that this isn't the TUSCL way, but I only comment on the dancer images I like. Similarly, when I'm in the club, I don't seek out the dancers I'm not attracted to and tell them why I don't find them attractive.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    2 years ago
    My guess is that she might be reacting to a DM, possibly from “Snazzynazz“. I recall another thread that mentioned his sole activity on TUSCL is sending creepy, highly inappropriate messages to female TUSCL members. If that is the case, she should send a DM to Founder. In any event. Obviously the primary purpose of most dancers photo posts is to encourage guys to visit them in their clubs. Or possibly OTC in some cases. She’s certainly not helping her cause with her posts. SMH.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    What's the point of going out of your way to tell a dancer or hoe that you don't find her attractive??? That's not normal
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    I might be with CMI on this one. If trapped in a corner by anyone selling me something that I don't want - I will escalate my no thank you in any manner required to settle the matter. Otherwise, I let reality dawn on the seller (with an unrealistic price) or become amused by another buyer recognizing the value that I don't see. The picture I commented on was attractive and yes I saw the message behind it. Not my problem!
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    That girl is off her rocker, and is probably trying to pick up her marbles somewhere. I’m sticking to the theory hat she used to abuse food and became an obese fat chick and when lost some of that weight, found this website once she started stripping as a way to make ends meet. To each their own, but everyone has a right to write their opinions about a photo. A universally hot looking girl can be called a lizard lit by Mack Truck, but so what? That’s not harassment either.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Say no and walk away . That's it. Arguing with a hooker calling her fat and ugly is like bargaining for a lower price. It's sick
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Desert scrub what's wrong with trannies?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And what if there was a section here for dancers and hoes to rate tricks n physically?
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    truly amazing. i've been binging on karen videos throughout the entire work day and this thread showed up today. who knew? a genuine karen has actually wound up on our precious site. karen check box: YOU ARE A KAREN IF: [view link] ARE VERY SELF ENTITLED, AND DEMANDING ABOUT IT. check 2. YOU SEE YOURSELF AS AN AUTHORITY FIGURE, DESPITE THE FACT THAT NO ONE GAVE YOU ANY AUTHORITY. check 3. YOU ARE FAR LESS INFORMED THAN YOU THINK YOU ARE. check 4. YOU ARE THE PERFECT STORM OF ARROGANCE & STUPIDITY. check THE KAREN SYSTEM: K=know your rights A=accuse all R=request a manager E=escalate to authorities N=neglecting reason
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion