tuscl

A good time to avoid Tijuana

TheEckster
Wanna go clubbing?
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 7:30 AM
[view link] [view link] Kidnappings and home theft.

14 comments

• Garfield84
    2 years ago
    I literally just got back from TJ tonight. Does it seem more dangerous than other times. No, not really. But homelessness is up everywhere. Sunday night, I attempted to go to TJ fitness to get some cardio (damn gym closed I Sundays, thx for the update Google chrome) but it was a ton of clothes , trash in the street. Piles of it. People were scouring through it to see if there was anything they wanted. TJ fitness is two blocks from HK then you take a left. It’s not far at all.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    I didn’t see anything an kidnapping and home theft in the two links. Thaw links do mention violence between the drug cartels. And the crime in the City in general, and that the National Guard will be coming to help the police. Just like any large city in the world, there’s crime in certain areas, we en Los Angeles have South Central, Skid Row, Compton, East Los Angeles, North Hollywood, etc etc etc. Just stay away from the bad areas and you lower the probability of being a victim of crime. I n Los Angeles just go to Beverly Hills, Palos Verdes, Malibu, Century City, Manhattan Beach, etc etc etc In TJ stay in the safe areas for tourists and don’t brake any laws, don be drunk on public, behave like a middle class American gentleman and you will be treated like a gentleman.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    TJ Fitness ? Really ? I may have to check that out if I go back. TJ has always been dangerous. But for some wacky reason, I always feel relatively safe in Zona Norte. Seems the club owners pay to make sure the danger stays away from their moneyline. That may be a false impression though.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    “In the past three years alone, there have been more than 6,000 homicides in the city of Tijuana, earning the city the title of “most violent city in the world.” Yikes!!!
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    With those numbers - Paterson and Irvington seem safe and friendly! Keeping fit and healthy is great - as long as you survive the trip to the gym.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Crime, in any place in the world, is caused by many factors at the international, national, state, community and individual level. Economic conditions, legal policies, law enforcement practices, community attitudes toward crime and other factors can all influence crime activity. When going to the Happiest Place on Earth (according to Krusty) [view link] Just remember to use common sense and be careful out there (and anywhere in the world) Always be alert, don’t walk alone at night outside the safe areas, don’t flash your money carelessly, carry a burn wallet and a burn phone, only use safe taxis or uber, and stay on public, busy, safe areas. Don’t worry be happy and remember Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Even when murders and shootings in Chicago and New Orleans were at all time highs, places like the Magnificent Mile, the Lakeside, Frnech Quarter, and events like Mardi Gras and Taste of Chicago were consistently safe from such thuggery. That has changed in the past few years. Mass shootings and violent crime are not rampant in places and events that were formerly safe. Even Mother's Day parages are getting shot up in New Orleans. The Zone Norte may currently be a safer area of TJ for tourists, but I could easily seeing that change at a moment's notice. If the Maya Riviera and Cabo are open battlegrounds for the drug lords, it would not take much at all to set off a powderkeg like TJ.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    A city with TWICE the murder rate of America's most dangerous city, St. Louis. And a 30% higher rate than the No.2 of Juarez. FUCKING JUAREZ! Uh yeah I'm good. I'll pay a little extra to just get the OTC in San Diego, it's really not the worst deal in the world.
  • Garfield84
    2 years ago
    Maybe cause I’m from Atlanta, this doesn’t phase me, but it is what it is. I felt more unsafe in Bogota. There are several Americans living in TJ and working in SD. But there are some very seedy areas around TJ. I discovered a new one every time I’m in TJ. There was this one area that was a community of black people. I saw kids playing, people walking around. When it comes to extras there is no place like Tijuana. People cross daily to party until 6am. Them legs stay open like the 7/11. And zona norte is the only place that tests their girls. Colombia, Amsterdam, Germany and certainly no whore you find willing to do extras in SD will be tested. Plus she will charge you a grip . Not all of SD is safe either.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    The blacks in Tijuana are generally Haitians waiting to sneak into the US.
  • TheEckster
    2 years ago
    New York City had a year where it had over 2,000 murders in the early 1990's. The only thing though is NYC had a population of 7.3 million at the time. Tijuana's population right now is 2.2 million, about the size of Houston TX. Last year in 2021 NYC had almost 500 murders. [view link] [view link]
  • TheEckster
    2 years ago
    "Tijuana's population right now is 2.2 million, about the size of Houston TX." Houston saw over 470 murders in 2021. [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Gammanu95 and Muddy make good points about the situation in TJ. I will continue to do my mongering in the USA.
  • crsm27
    2 years ago
    If people dont think the cartels are making money off that pussy... they must be in denial. Cartels have there hands into everything... be it drugs, girls, guns, booze, politicians, etc. I am sure they have influence in all of zona norte and why it is safe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion