tuscl

Philly Proof of Vax for Stripclubs???

Sunday, January 16, 2022 11:19 PM
I went out to a few spots for the first time this year to have some adult fun. To my surprise I was asked to show my vax card to enter a club that doesn't sell food. Does anyone know of clubs that aren't following that rule in Philly? I assume some after hours joints aren't. DM me some spots and their addresses that I can hit up to have some fine entertainment.

6 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Like LA...but door staff and bouncers will take $ to let you in
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I have a fav who is thinking about dancing in Chicago (says she's made decent money there in the past) but doesn't want to get the jab. I told her the vax cards are just index cards with some cheap ass ink stamps on them, I doubt you'd have to pay for than $10 for a forged one. But she said she's heard there some sort of law where you could go to jail for years if you forge a vax card. But maybe that's only in Illinois. I've also been hearing that the Democrats have dropped all their complaints about Voter ID laws. Because they are afraid any arguments they make against Voter ID could also be used as arguments against having to show a vax card. I think probably the best solution is to let each business decide if it wants to require vax cards or not. You could say workers at the business should not be forced to chose between having to quit their job and having to be around unvaxxed people. But, many unvaxxed people will just choose to stay home rather than get vaxxed, leading to job losses anyway.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You have to register your Vax card. And surprisingly they can tell if it's fake
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Upholding prostitution laws makes them nazis?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^^^ I almost forgot. Go away, Cacaplop.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Pussies listen to joe Biden and get the vaccine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion