tuscl

Never ever thought I’d see this on TV…..

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Almost no holds barred anymore on television, but I have to admit I’d never expect to see this on mainstream TV except on an Animal Planet documentary.

Binging season 4 of “Yellowstone” and everyone got to see his horse semen is collected. I’m not gay nor a woman so I have desire to see an erect horse penis

10 comments

• rattdog
    3 years ago
    i too saw something i'd never imagined i would ever see on tv. on guy's grocery games the contestants had to make a dish that had to use milt as one of the ingredients. milt is fish gizz.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're really that stupid....
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Asking for a friend. Was there at least a sexy girl extracting the horse semen?
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Kind of. It was a sexy girl telling a newbie cowboy how to jack the horse off.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Don’t wanna give away too much but she did fuck the cowboy in the next episode. And she initiated the sex. So maybe it turned her on.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    This sounds like an interesting show!

I might start watching.

No goat semen was extracted? Asking for a friend again…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Animal husbandry jokes aside, it's a good show.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    I'm barely even on season one. Need to get back to it 🤣 I'm so ADHD with shows and cant keep up with them. Plus half the time i have to be fucked up to really watch them or be doing something else at the same time.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m in a similar boat to Blah. I’m good with a 30 minute comedy - but an hour or more is beyond my attention span.

I was watching a few Two and a Half Men episodes on a recent flight, and that was an accomplishment!
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    After seeing Ashton Kutcher inseminating cows on The Ranch this doesn't surprise me one bit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion