tuscl

Are strippers and sorority girls opposites?

I know when I was in college sorority bitches were stuck up and preferred frat guys. Strippers were the warp drive to sugar dating when I started going to strip clubs. At that time was disgusted with traditional dating and friend said “go to strip club it’s literally a date with a hot girl and u get to feel her (lap dances). The girl I was dating in college my SR yr had read me the riot act on how nice girls don’t. Seeing strippers was refreshing new perspective.

Your take on the 2 - opposites or have common characteristics?

12 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sorority girls are easy. College girls in general are.

Strippers ime are so used to being sexualuzed that when they really have feelings for you they act kinda coy. They feel uncomfortable if you watch them strip. Coz the dynamics are different
  • etsutwigg222
    3 years ago
    They are one in the same after their parents money is taken away.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    When a young girl is in college, she is learning and experiencing life. When put into a comfortable position, college girls will try a lot of sexual experiences. Sorority girls are just the college girls that like. to party. So mix the alcohol, pot and experimentation, you get an orgy . How you get into the sorority house is another problem though.

A girl that went straight to stripping probably does have a different viewpoint about sex. She has guys asking for it every minute of every day.

But etsutwigg222 has a point. Girls in college are playing with Daddy's money. That's why they want to find a Sugar Daddy when they get out of college.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think sorority girls are likely sluttier than most strippers. But, sorority girls want others to believe they are good girls. As Warrior mentioned, sorority girls are in college - on daddy’s money - so it’s a comfortable place to explore (sex and booze - and likely party drugs).

Strippers are generally stripping because they need money. They can’t rely on daddy for cash. I think that’s the line that is drawn - that separates the two. If a girl wasn’t stripping - and not in a sorority - would she still act slutty at parties? It depends on the girl - and how broken her home life was.

A sorority girl won’t admit to a stranger that she chugs vodka and dances topless on tables at fraternity houses - before fucking the frat brothers. Her sorority sisters all know she can deep throat a kielbasa without flinching, but they won’t out her. With all that sorority sluttiness to hide - they must cast doubt towards the morality of other girls - and that’s where strippers get hit with a lot of inappropriate slut shaming.
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Knew at least two sorority girls in college that WERE strippers.

Also there was a gorgeous preppy sorority girl on campus that gave off the ice queen vibes. Fast forward and I went to some rush parties my sophomore year. At one party I was told to stand in a line of about 6 guys outside a bedroom. A guy left the room and whispered something to the first guy in line. After about 30 minutes I was first in line. A guy came out and told me to go to the closet on the left and knock. There was another closet and a guy had just walked away from it. I did as told and knocked. The door opened and there was the topless Ice Queen on her knees. There was cum in her hair and she was wasted. She unzipped me and blew me. When she was done she took a swig of vodka from a bottle on the floor and told me to send in the next guy. Unless there was a rotation with more of her sorority sisters, she must have sucked 20 or 30 cocks that night.

I saw her a few days later and she asked if I enjoyed the party.

So in some respects, some sororities are just a fraternity's whorehouse.
  • BubbleYum
    3 years ago
    Responsible strippers are business women. Irresponsible or baby dumb ass strippers usually treat clubs like it's a sorority party though.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    The world must have changed because I met a lot of sorority girls in my 4 years as a Phi Sigma Kappa and they were no different than other girls. Guessing none of you met very many.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Strippers and sorority girls are nothing alike, they are indeed opposites.

Strippers hang with you for money. Sorority girls hang with you because they want to.

I went to a strip club probably twice while I was in college. I realized I had no business in there, that’s for later in life, for the time being I needed to take advantage of what was offered in college. If I knew then what I know now, I’d still be in college.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Sorority girls hang out with you for clout. Coz you have money. Coz their sorority sisters approve or allow it.

Strippers are working at the club. Nit sure why guys keep bringing up that they're there just for money. Do you go to work to hang out with people and not to get paid?
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Amazing how some assholes on this thread think a sorority girl at University of Alabama would be anything like a sorority girl at Zoo Mass.
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    This probably is the most your mileage may vary topic.

In high school I dated a very Good Girl. Eventually she would give me hand jobs and let me get her off with my fingers and suck my cock, but she was against sex before marriage. We broke up when she went off to college.

She joined a sorority and when I saw her the next summer she was a raging slut in the best possible way. Her sorority basically existed as a slut pool for their brother frat, the sorority basically served up freshman girls to frat brothers on a platter. It was a radical transformation and she was really fun to fuck that Summer.

That said I also dated a sorority girl from a boring sorority when I was in grad school. They would get drunk, sure, but the level of sexual debauchery was pretty mild.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    That's what sororities are like pretty much. They hook up with certain frats.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion