Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Top 10 Things That You Overheard Bones Saying In a Strip Club:

ClevelandTom

Ohio

18 yrs ago · 1 min read

Let's have some fun with this.

No. 10: Mr. Happy is looking at you Tracie.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for ThisOldManPlayed1
ThisOldManPlayed1
•

No. 9: I'm running out of 'Blue Magic'!

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No.8: Wanna see my purple thong?

Profile picture for FONDL
FONDL
•

No. 7: As soon as Shadowcat finishes getting his HJ I think I'll get one from her too.

Profile picture for ClevelandTom
ClevelandTom
•

No. 6: Evilcyn, Evilcyn. Clear your calendar.

Profile picture for Professor906090
Professor906090
•

No.5: honey, when you say that a sure shot to the man's heart is though his stomach, you are aiming too high...

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No.4: Tell T--- that I am home in bed. Jacking off, just thinking of her.

Profile picture for ThisOldManPlayed1
ThisOldManPlayed1
•

No.3: What the "HELL" do you mean girl, that I can't get 'Candyman's' special rate?????????????????????????????

Profile picture for Professor906090
Professor906090
•

No.2: Put the measuring tape the f*ck down and stop laughing already!!!

Profile picture for ClevelandTom
ClevelandTom
•

No.1: Hey Girls, I'm here. Champagne Room anybody?

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Well we ran out of numbers before I could even get to the good shit. Just let me say in closing that this guy is a riot to be with at a club and in his personal life he is also a charmer. Totally honest. No customer SHIT!!!

Profile picture for ThisOldManPlayed1
ThisOldManPlayed1
•

Many thanks shadowcat. How much $$$$ should I send for that endosement??

I think just about all my TUSCL buddies I've met and even the ones I haven't met, can pretty much tell by my reviews and discussions that I am harmless, outgoing, and love to have a good time!

ClevelandTom - Thanks for the Discussion Topic "tribute". Drinks are on me on our next meet!

Profile picture for ClevelandTom
ClevelandTom
•

Shadowcat. .. just keep going. It doesn't have to stop at 10.

Bones. . . at least my drinks won't be $11.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement