tuscl

And all I got on my 16th birthday was a lame cake and some presents.

AbbieNormal
Maryland
Officials at a U.K. high school were aghast after a stripper visited a student during class and whipped him in front of other students and a horrified teacher.

A booking error is to blame after a mother arranged to send a "gorilla gram" to her son on his 16th birthday, an arrangement she cleared with Nottingham's Arnold Hill School and Technology College. Instead, the agency sent a stripper clad in a policewoman costume.

After whipping the teen, the stripper placed a collar around his neck and led him around the classroom with a leash, telling him he had been a "bad boy" for not doing his homework. She then put on a Britney Spears tune and stripped for the shocked class.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,3…

5 comments

• FONDL
    17 years ago
    I bet he and the class enjoyed it a lot more than they would have enjoyed the gorilla. But it makes me wonder how come all that could have taken place before the "horrified teacher" got the authorities to break it up. Sounds like maybe she was enjoying it too. Bet that kid's pretty popular these days.
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    FONDL, I got a similar impression. Now the story says the teacher was notified there would be a "surprise" for the student in question. Now here's the thing, the booker, the stripper, and the teacher all apparently shrugged and said "Oh well" at the prospect of a stripper in a school classroom full of 16 year olds , assuming someone else cleared it, right up to the point where the stripper, wearing bra and panties, asked a 16 year old to rub in the whipped cream she'd sprayed on her but. Only then did it apparently occur to someone, the teacher, that this was not quite right.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    In the article AN linked to, it goes on to say...

>After walking the boy round the classroom and spanking him with a whip - the action turned even more blue.

"She took off some clothes until she was down to her bra and pants, pulled out some cream, put it on her buttocks and told him to rub it in," the source said.

It was at that point the shocked teacher - who had not been told what the surprise was - called an end to the show.<

I bet that kid's going to find it to be a handy rationale to use on his mom someday. "Mom, I'm sure you won't mind if I hire a hooker to come to my bedroom tonight..."
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Krist ALL Mighty!!! Some kids get ALL the luck!!!
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    To put this in a little different perspective, I'm under the impression that, unlike here, in the UK 16 is considered the age of consent for sexual activity and possibly other things as well. We're sort of unique in the world in treating people as children until they're 18 or 21, in most other parts of the world they're treated as adults at a much younger age. Am I wrong?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion