tuscl

The queen of comedy has died

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
https://people.com/tv/hollywood-mourns-b…

"Even though Betty was about to be 100, I thought she would live forever," her agent and close friend Jeff Witjas tells PEOPLE in a statement. "I will miss her terribly and so will the animal world that she loved so much. I don't think Betty ever feared passing because she always wanted to be with her most beloved husband Allen Ludden. She believed she would be with him again."

13 comments

• motorhead
    3 years ago
    My Mom rarely watched TV - but Golden Girls was can’t miss TV for her.

Betty White deserves a special place at the table for that
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    This is a celebration death that hit me. We lost chente and Betty the same year
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    RIP, Betty.

Thanks for the laughs 😆.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Whatever CJ Kent says about Marilyn Monroe—the epitome of femininity and class or whatever—transfer that sentiment to Betty White for me 😭
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Whether she was a peer (to most of tuscl... *rimshot") or reminded you of your grandmother (like me), she was that rare kind person that was universally-loved by everybody. She was 99 years old, you knew it was coming. But it's still a bummer. Rest in peace, Betty White.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I remember her most as being the best character on the Mary Tyler Moore show.

My MMF (Most Marriageable Fav) was a huge, huge fan of Golden Girls, even though she was black. Makes me think I should have made more of an effort to watch some episodes of it. Her mother died when she was still in her teens, so her grandmother and great aunt were particularly close to her. So that may have something to do with it.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Her passing is like one last kick to the nuts as 2021 ends.

May she Rest In Peace. She was a legend and her work in comedy - and in support of animals - is impressive.
  • Studme53
    3 years ago
    RIP Betty. Seemed like a nice lady. I never found her funny, but she played the part and deliver her lines consistently.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    She had a good run
    R. I. P. Betty White
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    One fun fact I read - Babe Ruth hit 552 home runs after she was born.

She’s been around awhile. RIP
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    She was a real doll in her early years
    https://citizenfreepress.com/wp-content/…

And still a nice looking lady, even in old age https://images.foxtv.com/static.foxla.co…

• Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I know of her but never really watched her stuff - so although I didn't watch her stuff I admired her lengthy career.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's ironic hse didn't make it to 100. She's up there with Lucille ball now
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion