tuscl

Jacksonville extras

I’m planning on going to a club in Jacksonville soon, what are the best clubs you know that offer extras? I heard doll house is known for it but I can’t say for myself. Thanks

8 comments

• boomer79
    3 years ago
    Jacksonville is probably not one of the better areas in Florida for that but there are some options. Honestly if you’re willing to pay the prices for extras I’d recommend buying a VIP membership. There is information about Jacksonville clubs where you can at least get a general idea.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Dollhouse has cracked down on that in the past couple of months. One of the Southside clubs was also recently raided, which is going to keep every club's antenna up for a while. Net-net there are no easy ITC extras to be had in J'ville, though I hear that they'll waive the cover if you give them a badge number. Dial up a girl on STG if you're looking for a sure thing.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    And btw "clubs" don't offer extras, individual girls do.
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    A newb trolls for USA club info on Mexican club forum group ? I hear the US Marines are looking for a few good men. I heard that Camp Lejune in Jacksonville NC could be a good tour of duty. Probably has the same per capita Waffle Houses as the larger FL city. Good luck scoring with WH waitresses. Maybe then you'll pick the correct forum to troll for info.
  • skplar
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the information, and I guess I posted this in the wrong place. Sorry about that I’m new here. Where should I have posted this?
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    No worries. There’s no correct place to post this question. Asking about extras in the public discussion forums isn’t the best place.

The best approach is to buy a VIP membership and read through some of the reviews - and see if they help with your search.

If you want more specifics, it can be a challenge to get more as a new member. A first discussion about extras raises red flags - as you could be Law Enforcement, or a club manager looking for info before firing a dancer, or a jealous boyfriend of a dancer.
  • skplar
    3 years ago
    Thanks for the advice, I bought a vip membership and read through quite a few reviews. I also accidentally posted another discussion in the verified members section instead of the VIP room. I’ll make a new post in the VIP room
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ^ Actually verified is better than VIP. Anyone who writes a shill review can get VIP status.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion