tuscl

Required SC gear: SCW in my LLP

Dan3635
Gulf Coast. I’m not your boss.
Jules : I want you to go in that bag, and find my wallet.
Pumpkin : Which one is it?
Jules : It's the one that says Bad Motherfucker.

I recommend keeping a separate Strip Club Wallet (SCW) in your Liquid LapDance Pants (LLP).

I bought a $2 wallet at a thrift store. I keep my PL cash and a few random papers in it. When head into a strip club, I pop my license out of my real wallet and transfer to the SCW. All my credit cards and receipts stay in my real wallet in the car console. No more receipts falling out of my pocket in the lap dance room.

When I’m not at a club, I keep my SCW in my LLP in the trunk of my car. Easy as pie.

What SC accessories do you recommend?

7 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Always keep a few condoms in your strip club wallet. You don't want to rely on the stripper to have a couple.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I do use a separate wallet for strip clubbing. I don't like bringing my credit cards or ID into the club.

I also have several of those blank Avery business cards in the same wallet. Useful to jot down a phone number or provide a phone number to a dancer.

That's pretty much it.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Just use good common sense. I'll be 80 yo in 2 weeks and I use only 1 wallet and it contains my original F.A.A license issued in 1969. It also has my 1 credit card with a zero balance. and in case of an emergency it has phone contacts and a list of all my current medications and Covid vaccinations.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I keep several $10 gift certificates to Red Lobster

Makes me stand out from the PL’s who go to Olive Garden
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    I bring a Glock so I can 2AM any dude who disses me.
  • herbtcat
    3 years ago
    I keep a cheap, slim wallet in my car console as well. I put my back-up cash, ID and one card in it. The rest of my cash gets split between 2 pockets - one with smaller bills for stage tipping, another gets bigger bills for laps and VIP's. I have recently added a small bottle of spray lube. It's a little bigger than a cigarette lighter and fits unseen in my pocket. I realize I needed to add this to my PL kit when I had a disappointing experience at Synn NH last month. My dancer decided that our VIP should be clothing optional for both of us and then she found something interesting to touch...and rub... repeatedly. Of course, I approved of her excellent decision-making skills. But sadly, her ability to organically reduce excess friction was diminished. In other words, she couldn't spit any better than a Fremen stranded on Arrakis in a stillsuit.

So should I get an opportunity for the Spice to Flow in the future, I shall be better prepared. And no, I don't think bringing my own lube to a strip club is at all creepy. Right? :p

(With apologies to Frank Herbert)
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Years ago - my in-laws were throwing some items out. They had a Hennessy wallet that was brand new - and nobody wanted it. I saw it and thought - that’s the perfect strip club wallet!

Interesting how it has aged into style so nicely - lol! It’s like a Crown Royal hand bag. It is just right in a filthy strip club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion