tuscl

Pompano clubs dayshift?

aham5
I've got a bad feeling about this.
Friday, December 24, 2021 6:22 PM
I've never been to the Pompano clubs early in the day. I see DD and Cheetah list an opening time of 1130am. Anyone have experience at an early dayshift here? Do dancers start that early?

9 comments

• DickyDoo2
    3 years ago
    Port Hole Pub is an option if you are looking for extras at a reasonable price. Not an upscale club. Kinda laid back local bar with strippers.
  • Rod8432
    3 years ago
    Cheetah is great in the afternoon. Busier than many clubs at night, and with top-notch girls. I usually get there around 2p, so can't vouch for as early as 11:30a. But I'd say give it go, and report back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I've never been to a club that early - I would assume the dancers that are there won't be on the floor as soon as they open but by noon I assume there'll be a handful on the floor - Cheetah and Booby Trap seem to currently have the most popular dayshifts so they're probably the best options early in the day
  • OG12346
    3 years ago
    Even the best day shift clubs are slow at opening. Few customers, few girls ready to work. Could be the vest tume tobget a popular girl before she gets busy.
  • BuckMcNutter
    3 years ago
    i’d say 2-3pm is when Cheetah gets going
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Cheetah was fun by1:30 2 Fridays ago.
  • Dolfan
    3 years ago
    IME Cheetah is the best the earliest. Many girls are there by 12:30. Porthole and Diamond Dolls take a little longer to get going.
  • Dtuscl
    3 years ago
    Cheetah is your best bet for early afternoon. Free lunch and best assortment of dancers.
  • SevenSinsXXX
    3 years ago
    It's hit or miss....some days It's crazy busy... Sometimes dead Problem is some Mondays popping! And some Fri and Sats dead!!!!! Tip well if you go so they stay. They rotate the girls so much because if its slow they leave the club entirely.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion