tuscl

Nicespice, my fair lady....I've been struck by a poison arrow

Wednesday, December 15, 2021 4:30 AM
The local mage said I do not have long. Unless I am able to find love from the nicest spice from the far east. I shant have long to live unless you can find in your heart to send a heart emoji and perhaps a titty pic. If not, no need to worry, I shall die. Sorry to bother my damsel. Know that till my very last breath I shall defend ⚔ your honor to the very end, to the very very end. For it is an oath a swore to protect *cough* *cough* 'Tis a dark day in Camelot. 'Tis a dark day in Camelot indeed.

19 comments

• nicespice
    3 years ago
    I’m sorry my target practice aim was so terrible 😭😭😭
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    nicespice never misses a codpiece. 😂😂😂
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ So says unverified dumbassscrub, TUSCL's #1 most ignored, the only member with > 100 ignores. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    ^^^ So says unverified dumbassscrub, TUSCL's #1 most ignored, the only member with > 100 ignores. 🤭🤡
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Letting the only chivalrous member of this website die a painful death is a cruel act - even for the likes of NiceSpice! Perhaps the TheWhiteKnight can find a few shillings to purchase a For Fans Only account to view those spicy milkwagons?
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Only a blowjob from Nicespice can counteract the effects of the poison and save THEWHITEKNIGHT's life. So who's gonna tell him he's gonna die? 🏹🗡️⚰️
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I was too literal in my assessment of TheWhiteKnight’s predicament. Those medieval types often speak in prose. It seems TheWhiteKnight has suffered a horrible accident as he was grabbing his ankles during joust practice, and he suffered a spear to the rear. Regardless of whether he enjoyed it, I’m fearful he may have been “outed”….
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    So now we are queer (not that there’s anything wrong with that) for participating in a silly discussion about a member with a parody account? I don’t spend time outside of TUSCL wondering if NiceSpice has a cock or a pussy. She posts interesting and informative content. I’ve never met her in person, so I can’t know if she’s a she - or a he - or a he she - or a she he - or a highly functioning goat. SirLDAlot is also a member who posts interesting and informative content. He seems like a good guy. I respect his decision to stop clubbing and get closer to his wife. That’s a great choice! At least this discussion hasn’t been called a club ad - yet…
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    CLUB AD
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
    @Cashman thanks and no homo. If I have any issue here it's that I got no problem engaging with a troll. I entertain myself with them but I also know it's disruptive to the boards. But if my own posts make me laugh, I'm probably gonna post it. 🤷
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    I don’t know if nice spice is a dude, when I met her she seemed nice and ladylike to me, we all liked her at tootsies, me , doc evil, I hear voices, Papi, have I missed anyone else who was there, then. maybe there’s another nice spice that I haven’t met, or maybe I just imagined the whole meet.
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
  • SirLapdancealot
    3 years ago
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ So you've heard from me, doctor evil, Papi, Blah Blah, sorry scrubby but you think we're all bullshitting you, let's split the difference, you keep on doubting that she exists, and we get to call you a flat earther. I dunno RickiBoi says I'm a troll, you liked me just fine when I stuck up for you two years ago, so am I only not a troll when you agree with me, on balance who cares!
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    I made da tacos in Portland and da nice n spice are da tacos and we got da tacos shitz
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    ^ we got to get you back to the psych ward before they come looking for you sweetie. You will be better soon honey!😉
  • BBBC
    3 years ago
    Then we will play bouncer again sweetie! 😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion