tuscl

Omicron

mark94
Arizona
Monday, December 13, 2021 4:56 PM
The World Health Organization says there has not been a single death attributed to the Omicron variant. That means Alec Baldwin has killed more people than Omicron.

92 comments

• mark94
    3 years ago
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    There are 7 Billion people. We have now found one person who was infected with omicron when he died. Time to shut the planet down !
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ That's your rebuttal to the guy who, correctly told you to stop paying attention to fake news, you are a fool.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Straw man. Nobody is saying shut the planet down. Pretty much everyone including the most conservative medical expert on covid, Dr. Fauci, is saying Omicron data is encouraging and boosters may not even be necessary. You complain when the libs try to control you. You complain when the libs don’t. You complain.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    They'll be claiming thousands of deaths by Omicron in a week, regardless of how you actually die. Anything to keep the panic and government interference in our lives.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    @JimmyMcNulty - that is fake news Fauci has and continues to push booster shots. White House medical adviser Anthony Fauci on Sunday said health officials will "have to deal with it” if it is determined that another COVID-19 booster shot is necessary to protect against the virus, but said he is hoping that additional jabs will not be needed due to protection from initial booster shots. “If it becomes necessary to get yet another boost, then we'll just have to deal with it when that occurs, but I'm hoping from an immunological standpoint that that third shot of an mRNA and the second shot of a J&J will give a much greater durability of protection than just the six months or so that we're seeing right now,” Fauci told host George Stephanopoulos on ABC’s “This Week.” -The Hill Fauci is saying that a booster for the booster may not be necessary, but he is leaving the door open that they may be. Of course, they said it would end a year ago when we started getting the initial doses, and they lied about that, too. Fauci is a weak little man riding a power trip. Nobody with any common sense listens to him anymore.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    This thread became a cyclone of confirmation bias pretty quickly.
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    Townhall is another right-wing conspiracy theory site. Infections and deaths grow exponentially with time. Give it a few weeks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Covid was a godsend for the Dems in the 2020 election - they'd like nothing more than more Covid "dangers" in order to have mass mail-in-voting and stopped voting counts which by the next day reverse the results of election day.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The lethality of COVID has always been completely exaggerated. We have to have at least a 1% annual mortality rate, or otherwise that would mean that average life expectancy is exceeding 100 years. And we know that this is not true. People who are going to die, are likely to contract COVID. Oh well. In the industrialized countries with universal health care, both women and men enjoy 5 years greater life expectancy. They have lower rates of the big chronic conditions. There is less premature death and disability. They have a lower infant mortality rate. And it costs them far less money. Going to universal health care would gain us much more than all he COVID precautions and the vaccine ever could. The national leadership of the Democratic Party took the hysterical response to COVID, to embarrass Donald Trump, and to deflect attention from Bernie Sanders and from calls for Universal Health Care. Sure, these people have been elected to office to make political judgements. But this does not authorize them to promote falsehoods or distortions or to create hysteria. And one of the worst was CA governor Gavin Newsom. And that was because he was not on the ballot, or at least he didn't expect to be. SJG Duke Ellington, "Take the A Train" [view link]
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I saw that Dr Peter Mccollough on Joe Rogan about COVID that was great stuff I recommend it.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^ Got a link? When this first started someone asked me of COVID, "What are you doing to make sure you don't get it?" I told her, there is nothing I can do to not get it. I am not going to try and live like the elderly Howard Hughes, top floor of a Vegas hotel, all air filtered, all food and drink sterilized, everything covered in plastic, and of course no one can touch him. He had started with an airliner's cabin filter filling up the trunk of his Chrysler New Yorker. And I knew even back then that most of the people who get it and have their immune system triggered by it, do not even feel it. And even Fauci came out and said this back in June 2020. SJG
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Omicron will probably become the dominant variant. There's some concern the vaccines we have aren't quite as good against it. The "bad flu" thing may be true for vaxxed. If you're still not vaxxed, best of luck.
  • docsavage
    3 years ago
    The most powerful and high profile advocate of vaccines and booster shots has been Fauci. Fauci, though, has been taking a lot of hits recently. First it came out he approved funding for the type of gain of function research which created Covid. He looked like an evasive weasel when Rand Paul grilled him about it in Congressional hearings. Recently a bestselling book by Robert Kennedy Jr. exposed what kind of person he really is. Recent books by Alex Berenson and Scott Atlas also portrayed him in a negative light. His recent media appearances, where he only appears with friendly interviewers and avoids anyone who might challenge him, makes it look like he can't defend his positions. A lot of the medical research establishment agreed with Fauci because he controls huge sums of government money that can be passed out to them. They may be more willing to speak up now that it is becoming more obvious to the general public that the little emperor has no clothes.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Remember when we were asked for 2 weeks to flatten the curve ? Good times.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    The vaccine isn't the answer but it's better than nothing. It was rushed to give us a false sense of safety so that they could legitimate reopening everything during the pandemic coz the private sector was whining too much. Profits before people. I'm tired of the government caving in to businesses. And no one going after those profiteering from the pandemic while close to a million have died in less than 2 years.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Better than nothing is just to terminate the hysteria, which means terminating the mandates. The vaccine screws up natural immunity and it creates a measurable risk of death in cases where COVID creates none. In the UK now 70% of the COVID deaths are among the fully vaccinated, and for the fully vaccinated there is a higher risk of contracting COVID than for the unvaccinated. And this was before Omicron. For the US, this kind of information has never been released. The FDA had said that it would take 55 years to comply with the Freedom of Information Act Request. Now they have retracted this and told the court it will take 75 years. The only exception to the FOIA is national security. They might try to claim that, saying of course it is only for defensive purposes, but that the COVID virus and the vaccine all pertain to germ warfare research. COVID is turning us into a Police State. And Fauci has now said that there will probably need to be annual boosters. SJG [view link] Taylor Swift didn't jump [view link]
  • rattdog
    3 years ago
    the company that i work for sent all employees away from the office building to work remotely from home sometime march 2020. the secretary has to show up to the office 3 times a month to keep the office organized regarding office building notifications, ingoing/outgoing mail and fedex parcels, etc. anyway building management will email her co19 building updates. each update consists of info pertaining to an unidentified person working at a certain floor of the building has contracted co19, told to leave, get treatment and then come back when the illness is taken care of with proof. the secretary will then email everybody in my company that update. i usually receive such a notification like say on average once every 6 weeks, starting march 2020 up until yesterday. today i saw 4 such updates in my office inbox. i get this feeling that should more of these notifications start popping more regularly then the building management may stop sending these updates for good.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The first real-world study looking at 78,000 omicron cases in South Africa found the risk of hospitalisation is 29 per cent lower compared with the Wuhan strain, and 23 per cent lower than delta, with vaccines holding up well. Far fewer people have also needed intensive care from omicron, with just five per cent of cases admitted to ICU compared to 22 per cent of delta patients, the study shows.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Up to 40% of people infected with COVID-19 globally experience no symptoms early in their illness, a study published Tuesday by JAMA Network Open found.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    In June 2020 Fauci said that 70% of the US population had already been expose to COVID, and that 60% of those felt NOTHING. I think the 60% number is actually an underestimate. SJG
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    I’m forming an opinion that Omicron is what we used to call the flu. Some have few symptoms. Some feel like shit for a few days ( and out of fear go to the hospital ). And, for some who are very old or very sick, it’s the last straw that kills them. Just like the regular flu.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Pandemic Turned Hysteria | CLIP | Counterculture [view link] We and our institutions have been infected by a disease, madness! Taylor Swift - Shake it off LIVE [view link] [view link] [view link] Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It? + Intro (#reputation Stadium Tour) [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Stanley Clarke Herbie Hancock & Chaka Khan Live (really good) [view link]
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    If Omnicron is in fact less deadly than Delta along with being more contagious it may actually be a blessing. We will have to see how the hospitalization numbers look as it takes over.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Clay Travis — “The NFL is 95% vaccinated, the NBA is 97% vaccinated, the NHL is nearly 100% vaccinated. All three leagues are still overwhelmed and hitting new Covid case highs. So how is Joe Biden arguing vaccines will end Covid? The pro sports leagues prove that’s 100% a lie.”
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The follow on strains usually are less deadly, less impactful. They have to be so because they have to be able to get beyond the existent herd immunity. Killing people, even making them take to bed, trips them up. Probably and even larger percentage of Omicron cases are not even felt at all. But even though it is not yet two years, Bill de Blasio seems to want to double down on failed policy, promoting hystera. SJG
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    South Africa hospitalization rate plunges to only 1.7% in #Omicron wave, compared with 19% in previous "Delta-driven" wave - Health Minister
  • RandomMember
    3 years ago
    Yes, it's possible that Omicron is more benign than Delta. It's also possible that a significant fraction of those infected in S. Africa already had Covid or had already been vaccinated. That's what NYT is reporting. Time will tell. Studies from Denmark and UK don't seem to agree w/ S. Africa. The way I understand it, viruses usually become less lethal and more transmissible with time.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Omicron is likely to give us back the herd immunity which the mRNA vaccine has screwed up. We have all been used as white haired lab rats. PJW Paul Joseph Watson’s response to new Covid-19 coronavirus hysteria… Swivel on it [view link] Alex Berenson [view link] COVID is over [view link] SJG The Black Crowes - Remedy [view link] Jealous Again [view link] Deep Purple-Child in Time [view link] The Jimi Hendrix Experience - All Along The Watchtower [view link] Led Zeppelin, Stairway to Heaven, from The Song Remains The Same, no flute, but John Paul Jones with keyboard synth. And no acoustic guitar, but Page with his double neck. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    REALY GOOD AND COMPLETELY CONSISTENT WITH MY OWN VIEWS: Omicron Hysteria — More Lockdowns, Infinite Boosters, and Incompetent Government [view link] Zero Confirmed Deaths [view link] Evading the vaccine? The vaccine doesn't work at all, its making things worse instead of better! [view link] Vaccinated offices, gyms in San Francisco exempt from California mask mandate [view link] Vaccinated California Employees Face Workplace Restrictions It would erase current distinctions between vaccinated and unvaccinated employees. Both would be barred from the workplace if they come in close contact with someone with the virus [view link] LA school board votes to delay student vaccine mandate as thousands remain non-compliant [view link] California Announces Indoor Mask Mandate Regardless of Vaccination Status [view link] Dec 6, Stinchfield..On Covid and Omicron Hysteria (vaccines are making matters worse!) [view link] SJG
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Yes. One of the reasons that Omicron is causing little damage is because, between vaccinations and prior infections, the vast majority of the population is protected They can get infected ( and improve their immunity ) but easily fight off the infection unless they are very old and very sick. This is, in fact, a strong argument for opening things back up. We don’t close the country when cold and flu season hits. Omicron lethality is in the same ballpark as the typical flu. We need to stop pretending that CoVid will require a lifetime of booster shots and social isolation.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Mark94 you are the whiney little bitch I would put on point every patrol mission in the army. In other words you are expendable. You pontificate on subjects that you have little or no expertise in. Make references to dubious sources.
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    ...and pretend your opinion matters
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    ^ Translation: I disagree with your opinion but, rather than cite contradictory facts, I’ll claim moral superiority, call you a name, and declare I doubt your sources. And, I’ll do that every time I am triggered rather than, you know, do some research or actually think.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Upright: Arrogant, lazy, and ignorant is not a good way to go through life. It leads to a false sense of superiority and constant disappointment when no one else shares that opinion of yourself.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Ron Desantis (R) Florida Governor, "We will not let anyone lock them down ..." [view link] Alex Berenson suing Twitter in S.F. US District Court, case complaint: [view link] Santa Clara County, COVID Dashboard, this is NOTHING! the precautions and the vaccine are the things keeping this going! [view link] Israel going to a 4th shot, Alex Berenson on Clay and Buck [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    There already are lawsuits against the needle jab makers. Problem is that the US Congress gave them an exemption. But this exemption may not hold up. And besides, the needle jab makers seem to have an agenda already so big that nothing will matter. Trying to force the US FDA to comply with the Freedom of Information Act and release the needle jab qualifying data. Read the case complaint yourself. The FDA has told the court that it will take 75 years to fully release the data. I note that there is no longer any statute of limitations on Crimes Against Humanity. In 75 years the decisions makers will already be dead, and anyone left alive will have just been following orders. They are injecting 5 year olds with this stuff. And Pfizer's new kiddie vax, 3 needle jabs, can be used down to 2 years old. There is no medical need to be vaccinating anyone, especially children and especially with something very unusual where no one knows what the long term effects are. [view link] Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency v. Food and Drug Administration, plus case descriptions [view link] Filed in Northern District of Texas [view link] " Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency submitted a FOIA request to the FDA for records concerning data on the Pfizer vaccine. PHMDT also requested expedited processing. The agency acknowledged receipt of the request and denied PHMDT's request for expedited processing. After hearing nothing further from the agency, PHMDT filed suit. Complaint issues: Failure to respond within statutory time limit, Litigation - Attorney's fees, Expedited processing " Docket [view link] Attorney Aaron Siri, Siri and Glimstad, NYC Omicron Hysteria — More Lockdowns, Infinite Boosters, and Incompetent Government [view link] Stinchfield..On Covid and Omicron Hysteria [view link] As provinces expand booster eligibility, feds won't say when next vaccine delivery will be ( Canada Dec 16) [view link] "The federal government has signed agreements to purchase up to 76 million doses of Pfizer and 36 million doses of Moderna in 2022, but when asked over two days by CTV News if it had a delivery schedule in place with either company, no answer was given by the office of Procurement Minister Filomena Tassi and officials from Public Services and Procurement Canada. " Canada 2021 population 38.4 million SJG Charlie Parker - Jam Session (1952) {Full Album} [view link] The White Stripes - Jolene (Official Music video) [view link] The White Stripes - From the Basement (Official Performance) [view link] The White Stripes Seven Nation Army Live at Rock Am Ring 2007 [view link] Kudos to Nicespice: [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Flounding father. The vaccine manufacturers can't be sued. It was one of the concessions the gov made. In exchange for a rushed vaccine the manufacturers were cleared of liability. But that can be challenged when there's full fda approval but it won't go anywhere. If you suffer injuries from the vaccine you can however file for compensation from the government. But good luck with that process....
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    COVID deaths have never come anywhere close to our normal death rate.  As far as shortening average life expectancy, the reduction is small, quite small.  All the COVID precautions, treatments, and vaccines combined could just give us back what COVID has taken, a small portion of what we would get by going to universal health care.  That way women and men enjoy 5 years more of life expectancy, and they have a lower infant mortality rate.  And the costs are substantially less than what we pay for health care now.  It means less premature deaths, a better job of handling the big chronic conditions, obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure. When people reach the point that they are going to die, this is when they are most likely to contract a serious COVID case.  It used to be pneumonia, now it is COVID.  But these are still counted as COVID deaths.  Finite Life Expectancy. Any reasonable discussion about COVID will take us to the need for Universal Health Care.  But the leadership of the Democratic Party decided that in a nation wide general election, that if they talked about Universal Health Care, then they would loose.  So instead they promoted a hysterical response to COVID. And this hysteria is what Biden is having to contend with.  But he is also stoking it.  Biden said yesterday that he did not want people to panic.  But he is still telling people to get the mRNA Immuno Disabler needle jabs, and he is trying to push his mandate.  And today then a high school in Philadelphia has shut down.  Unless Biden will either reverse course right way, or resign, then I say he must be removed from office by impeachment. And Gavin Newsom and Sarah Cody should be serving prison sentences.  Cody called a press conference at the end of summer 2020 where she scolded us because there continued to be more new cases, so we must not be following the precautions.  Well the precautions don't work that well.  All they are supposed to do is slow it down.  They won't stop it, they just keep the hospitals from overflowing.  But they do slow it down enough that it goes on longer, and these precautions made us go through a second flu season of it.  She was trying to eradicate it, even though the stated goal of the lock down was just to slow it down.  And then Gavin was scolding us because the positive test results had gone from 5.1% to 5.6%.  And that means that for everyone who tested positive there were another 18 persons who had no symptoms and were not seeking medical treatment, but they were still standing in line to be tested.  All the testing measured was how much fear Gavin was inducing. When this first started someone, having absorbed Rick Warren type language, "Well what are you doing to make sure that you don't get it?" I already knew that this was a lot like influenza.  It has long seemed to me that I can shake influenza just by taking to bed as soon as anything feels off.  A coworker taught me this and it seems to be so.  You minimize the depth and duration of the illness this way.  And I knew that most of the COVID infections would never be felt.  So I told her, "There is nothing I can do to keep from getting it.  I will get it, if I have not already had it.  So what?" Israel is going to a 4th needle jab. John F Gatel on Berenson lawsuit against Twitter [view link] Alex Berenson's lawsuit against Twitter, Jury Trial Demanded [view link] COVID Mandates [view link] Vaccine Exemptions [view link] Representing those who have suffered vaccine injuries in 50 states [view link] Letter on behalf of physicians, most detailed and interesting [view link] Injuries from Covid-19 Vaccines The harms they have been reporting are not redness at the injection site. The harms are all serious. As detailed in the appended declarations signed by these physicians, they include serious cases of: small fiber neuropathy; loss of temperature sensation in extremities; constant shakiness to muscles; lesion on spinal cord; paresthesias; tachycardia; fatigue; heat intolerance; gastric paresis; joint pain; subjective fevers; paresthesias; brain fog; tremors; twitching; internal vibrations; tinnitus; blurred vision; dizziness and imbalance; headaches; balance difficulties; burning sensations; menstrual cycle irregularities; hair loss; bladder incontinence; cognitive impairment; persistent numbness and tingling in hands; constipation; irritability; weakness Each of these harms has been confirmed, based on the clinical judgment of the patient’s treating physician, as being caused by a Covid-19 vaccine.   Why are the FDA & Pfizer REFUSING to release vaccine data until everyone involved is dead?  12/10/21 [view link] What Happened: Dr. Jay Bhattacharya on 19 Months of COVID, Fauci, Cody, and Newsom have committed public health malpractice [view link] SJG Frampton [view link]
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Repeat after me: Ah-muh-kron. If journos can't check their facts, at least pronounce it right. Fuckin bozos.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Omicron started in South Africa and has already run its course there. It spreads like wildfire, does little damage, and ( apparently ) leaves all it infects with natural immunity against all CoVid. Hell, that’s what the vaccine was supposed to do.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    “Any reasonable discussion about COVID will take us to the need for Universal Health Care. “ Our national health care “experts” have been fucking up since day one. Contradictory advice. Lies. Ignoring data. Inciting fear. And, your conclusion is we should give these arrogant bureaucrats control over our health care ? I don’t think so.
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Universal Healthcare has stopped covid. Just look at England, France, Denmark, Belguim and oh yeah, made no fucking difference. Universal healthcare = more welfare for the leeches on the left and dirty rat foreign illegals.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    It interesting to watch some of you guys in other threads talk about "Don't feed the trolls! Why can't you just not feed the trolls?" But then the trolls post in a thread like this and the same guys suddenly go all "I shall take you seriously and vigorously argue with every point and post you make!"
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Of course we could just watch Thursday night football at Desires. Be a nice comparison to last Thursday night football at cheetah pompano.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Universal Health Care gives us greater life expectancy because of a lower rate of the big chronic conditions. It gives us lower mortality. But no, it does not stop covid. People still need exposure to it. SJG
  • JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Well the early data looks nice for Omnicron. Super contagious but sending less people to the hospital. Us vaxxed people can be cautiously optimistic although there's obviously still the worry about long covid. The good news is this isn't as brutal as Delta and more contagious.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    J&J vaccine with Pfizer booster. Had COVID this past week; no doubt Omicron. Shortest head cold I ever had. Runny nose and slight cough; mild sore throat. 100 degree fever lasted one day. First symptom Monday; felt 100% by Friday. Thank You Vaccines.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    It's funny how cultural and regional differences play in how folks are reacting to Omicron. Here in FL nobody is talking about COVID anymore. In fact we weren't even talking about it much when the Delta variant was spiking, but now it's a complete non-event. It's been this way pretty much since everyone who wanted the vaccine had it. No restrictions anywhere and full group events back in full swing. Heck I was recently at a school concert where we were packed body to body. Almost nobody here gives a shit anymore. Conversely, I was recently speaking to family in CT and they are experiencing panic conditions once again with the most recent surge. Lots of people masking about and even getting shrill with others who do not. Events are being cancelled/postponed again and folks are just a mess over this. I guess people in certain regions are more risk averse than others and just crave feeling super protected. Thank all that is good that I moved to FL so many years ago.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I think there will be more restrictions by February. LA county has the Vax card requirement. Cases are going way up in Vegas and it gets spread elsewhere from there. And hospitals are almost at full capacity in some Midwestern states. I think its worse now than a year ago.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I got the omicron variant, and to me it feels like the common cold. I’m not backed either. Tried to, but there were t any appointments available. Guess I won’t need it anyway. If anybody buys into the fear Mongering and thinks everyone should get vaxxed, it’s your choice. For me, a common cold is nothing to get worked up over.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    On Dec. 26, 189,714 new cases of COVID-19 were reported. Of those, 54,828 came from New York City. This means that 28.9% of new cases reported for Dec. 26 came from the Big Apple. That’s right. The city with the most stringent mask and vaccine mandates has 28.9% of the national cases. Go figure.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    I am not Anti-Vax at all. I went out and got a booster and went through my day of waking up feeling like I had a hangover the day after the booster. I have to keep up with any vaccination as part of my job. Everyday, it is becoming more apparent that the vaccination is not stopping people from getting this version of Covid. Hopefully, it is preventing people from getting really sick. I'm starting to think that saying that the Vax is keeping people from getting sick is like saying they didn't die from thirst today because they had a glass of water during the day. Sure, it may be true but it seems to be stretching the truth. Most people drink water because they are thirsty.
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    3 years ago
    The mainstream news is there to either misinform or scare the living shit out of you. It's what's "BEST FOR BIDNESS".
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    This is total hysteria. They talk about the case count. That is completely unimportant. The more people who are exposed to it, the sooner we are done with it. The only real risk is the Immuno Disability caused by this mRNA so called vaccine. SJG Wouter Hanegraaff, PhD – Transitioning to the Cosmos: Musical Esotericism and Consciousness Change [view link] Great Composers: Karlheinz Stockhausen [view link]
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    We're eight months into this pandemic, and Donald Trump still doesn't have a plan to get this virus under control. I do. Joe Biden October 2020 There is no federal solution. This gets solved at the state level Joe Biden Today
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    With the benefit of hindsight, here is how we should have responded to CoVid as soon as it reached the US 1. Implement Operation Warp for vaccines pretty much the way it was done. 2. Implement a similar operation warp speed for therapeutics and treatment. This has not yet been done. In fact, the federal bureaucracy has been putting up road blocks to therapeutics. 3. Vaccinate those 65+, as well as those with chronic conditions. By focusing on this group, vaccinations could have been completed by July 1, 2021 or earlier. 4. Manufacture and distribute therapeutics under emergency provisions as soon as they showed some promise. These could have been in doctors hands in early 2021 for off label uses of existing drugs showing promise. 5. Do not establish mask mandates ( largely ineffective ). Implement isolation and lock down for a few months for those 65+. Encourage, but do not mandate, work from home and limiting travel and large gatherings until vaccinations of 65+ was complete. 6. Close our borders to prevent the spread. 7. Rather than spreading CoVid fear porn, communicate that younger, healthy individuals have little to fear.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The Sigal Lab from S. Africa has just shown that antibodies produced after Omicron infection neutralize the Delta variant. Combined with the increased transmissibility and mild symptoms associated with Omicron, this could signal an off ramp from the pandemic.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    The media has done such a good job of scaring people that the ERs are filling up with people who have tested positive but have no symptoms. That allows for more scary articles about how hospitals are filling up.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Omicron positive. So far I’m the only one in the household showing symptoms, and they are so mild that it’s a runny nose and cough/congestion. No booster shot needed for me!
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I drove past a line into my local testing facility yesterday, it was over a mile long! For something that can be confused with the common cold!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Where vaccination rates are lowest [view link] " I will never understand why a supposedly intelligent group of people risked vaccinating their children over a disease that is basically no risk to kids. Now the choice they made looks even worse; Omicron renders vaccines worthless within months and this week’s Nature paper shows the power of natural immunity for kids. The elites have two choices now: admit they stuffed their kids with mRNA for no reason, or try to force the same useless shots on everyone else’s children. " [view link] Dave Emory [view link] COVID is total hysteria. And the cure for COVID is sleep, not standing in line to get tested. Gene Wars: Military Control over the New Genetic Technologies Hardcover – April 1, 1988 by Charles Piller [view link] Gene wars : military control over the new genetic technologies / Charles Piller and Keith R. Yamamoto. (1988) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    COVID has always been pure hysteria, irrational superstitious fear. The cure for COVID is sleep, not standing in line to get tested. Best if you can keep your name off of government lists. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Some of you are fucking idiots my ex? Lost her dad and uncle and grandma. My 21 year old cousin is okay with it now but they said he may need to be hospitalized if it lasts longer. One of my hoes lost her dad and uncle. You're sick in the head if you don't take it seriously.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Ten years from now, when someone writes an honest history of CoVid, it will go something like this. CoVid came out of the Wuhan lab and was funded, in part, by grants from the US government and incompetent, corrupt health “experts”. It was a very real threat to the older population and those with chronic health problems. But, rather than simply protect those at risk, health bureaucrats around the world inspired a panic, over reacted, viewed a vaccine as the only solution ( rather than natural immunity and therapeutics ), used this as an excuse to grab political control, and shut down the economy. The media and big tech went along with this false view of the virus. It took a couple years, but the general population finally saw through this deception and inspired a political revolt against the expert class of bureaucrats and politicians.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    It's the modern version of Soylent Green. Knock of those old fucks!
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Incidentally, there are parallels to the manner in which the government responded to the AIDS crisis and CoVid. In both cases, it was a very real threat to a segment of the population, the “experts” exaggerated the risk to the general population, and the government bureaucracy delayed and botched the development of treatments. In both situations, Anthony Fauci was at the center of the decisions being made.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Here’s a little food for thought. In 1941, the Japanese took a chance and bombed Pearl Harbor. They hoped it would wipe out our naval power, dispirit us as nation, and prevent us from entering WWII. It failed. Our aircraft carriers survived and we got really pissed off. Japan ended up in flames. In 2000, the Chinese made the decision to hide CoVid long enough to allow it to spread around the world. Whether this was their plan from the beginning, or a reaction to its accidental leak from Wuhan, is unclear. But, they gambled it would destroy the World economy and allow China to dominate. They were wrong. As we come out of the fog of CoVid, we are going to turn our attention to what China did. We aren’t going to Nuke them, but we are going to make sure they pay a serious price for what they did.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    “In 2020”
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ COVID seems to be a Darpa project, though the real attack is in this mRNA Immuno Disabler. Newshour, starting with Omicron, maybe some additional sense being added [view link] 7 hours ago, audio only WATCH LIVE: White House COVID task force holds news briefing [view link] Alex Berenson Substack: Vaccines don’t stop Covid hospitalizations or deaths They never have, even at peak effectiveness. A huge US database offers proof [view link] My promise to Pfizer and BioNTech and Moderna By the time I’m done the world will know what you knew and when you knew it. This isn’t about depopulation conspiracy theories; it’s about a drug - not a vaccine, this isn’t a vaccine by any reasonable definition - you rushed to market with the promise of zero liability and tens of billions of dollars in profits, a drug that looks worse by the week. It’s about risking the hearts of healthy kids to make morbidly obese adults feel a little better; it’s about getting the result you want in a clinical trial after a few months and blowing up the trial - for a drug that is supposed to be given to billions of people - and not once, but over and over. [view link] Can someone help me understand the White House strategy now? I know they’re dumb, but are they this dumb? The Omicold (pronounced Immacold) variant is about to bring this clown show to its inevitable conclusion. I know none of our supposedly non-racist public health authorities were willing to believe the South African numbers, but we now have almost a month of data out of Denmark. They are real. And they are spectacular. [view link] follow Alex Berenson: [view link] SJG
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Coronavirus strains have been around for thousands of years or longer,constantly evolving. There has always been hope that these recent strains would mutate to mimic the affects of the common cold virus. Today Dr Fauci didn’t rule out that as a possibility on TV, and in the same breath he stated it’s too early to determine that’s the course this will take, yet he is also hopeful that it will.
  • founder
    3 years ago
    Mark me down as a fat fuck that survived omicron. It was basically 2 days of a bad cold. My whole vaccinated family has gotten it and is getting it. FWIW, I never took the vax. SACK UP, America. You guys are PUSSIES!
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^^ same here, two days of a bad cold and my wife’s got me isolated for 5 days! That’s an extended Christmas gift to me because I’m enjoying the peace and quiet with the wintry weather moving in. It’s cozy watching TV without the kids bothering me. Makes me wish I could get covid again for another government mandated vacation. My one kid got no symptoms and has no vaccine, and the younger one just has a cough, but plenty of energy to keep running around the house all day screaming. This has become the pandemic of the vaccinated!!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're much luckier than the people dying from it or who end up hospitalized
  • founder
    3 years ago
    People die every day, Icee. Using Liberal logic, I propose the following death prevention measures: Alcohol Poisoning: Ban Drinking. Car Crash: Ban Driving. Lung Cancer: Ban Smoking. Industrial Accidents: Ban Physical Labor. Stress Related Suicides: Ban Mental Labor. Maternal Death: Ban Labor (Or ban sex, you choose) This COVID bullshit is OVER. Make 2022 the year you pull your head out of your ass, you pull your ass out of your mom's basement, and start living the life the good Lord blessed you with.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    ^^^^^ And that makes perfect sense, in the facetious way in which it was written. Even Biden's people are starting to try to walk it back. They are now saying people are "hospitalized with COVID" instead of "hospitalized because of COVID". But they need to go further and say that hundreds of thousands have "died with COVID" instead of "died because of COVID". The normal death rate for this country is 10,000 per day or 3.4 million per year. Deaths attributed to COVID are a small portion of that, and even that does not convey the full picture. Death is a normal part of life. We would get greater life expectancy and a lower mortality rate from Universal Health Care than from all the COVID precautions and the "vaccine" combined. But Biden needs to go much further. Stop talking about that "vaccine", lift his employer mandate, and lift all "vaccine" mandates and make Gavin Newsom resign. That "vaccine" should not even be on the market. The "vaccine" [view link] The alternative plan, focused protection, March 2020: What Happened: Dr. Jay Bhattacharya on 19 Months of COVID [view link] COVID is not a biological warfare agent, it doesn't do enough for that. But that mRNA Immuno Disabler is a biological warfare agent. COVID is a psychological warfare agent. It makes the population neurotic. The prior knowledge of the problems with the so called "vaccine" and the clearly non-medical reasons for needling people with it are what put it into Josef Mengele territory, Crimes Against Humanity. And there is no Statute of Limitations. So this is why our US FDA is refusing to comply with the Freedom of Information Act and saying that it will take 75 years to fully release the "vaccine" qualifying data. [view link] case complaint: [view link] Its because Simon Wiesenthal did not forget, and because West Germany did not forget, and because US DOJ did not forget, and because Israel and its Mossad did not forget, that the Statue of Limitations on War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity were lifted. So now the only way to beat such a prosecution is to die, and that seems to be why our FDA is saying in court that it requires 75 years to release the qualifying data for the "vaccine" they are needling 5 year old's with. US Navy Forensics Specialists examining the disinterred presumptive skull of Josef Mengele in 1986: [view link] They concluded that the skull was most probably his. Subsequent genetic comparison with known relatives in 1992 removed any doubt. Mengele liked to do surgical experiment on Identical Twins, those with Mis-Matched Eyes, and on Dwarves. These experiments had no legitimate medical purpose, he was just trying to prove Nazi racial superiority theories. He had found a Hungarian doctor who helped by doing the dissections. Mengele had powerful backers and he was regularly sending them specimen jars. Jewish Twins being held together at Auschwitz for experimentation: [view link] These were liberated by the Red Army Jan 1945 SJG Peter Frampton - Do You Feel Like We Do - Live 2016 [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    Omicron is a weaker variant of covid 19. It might actually help end this pandemic as it is generally just a common cold, muuuch less deadly than delta variant. Idk why people have to be so goddamn insensitive about those who are taking precautions, though. Some of us have family members who have died from the obviously more deadly variants. I was exposed to covid at work a couple weeks ago. Never got tested, because I was mostly just with my boyfriend on Christmas since our plans with his parents were cancelled because they had covid. My boyfriend went to pick up the gifts they got us a couple days later while they were still recovering so I guess my boyfriend was exposed. He won't get tested. I am going to get tested today if possible. Don't want to spread it to coworkers and customers if I can help it. I got my second round of the first vax last May. Still haven't gotten a booster, but as long as I am negative, I will soon.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    We don't know the outcomes of the omicron variant. We're just being fed info to keep is complacent and keeping the economy going so the rich can make some $ off us before we die.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    "died from the obviously more deadly variants" I'm not going to believe that until I see a complete medical history. Not insensitive. People can take whatever precautions they want. But just don't try to impose these on the rest of us. And the cure for COVID is sleep, not standing in line to get tested. And of course you should self quarantine if you feel like you have it. People get exposed to COVID and a whole lot more everyday. And that mRNA Immuno Disabler should not even be on the market. SJG
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "I'm not going to believe that until I see a complete medical history." Ok well my uncle died from covid in 2020 near the beginning of the pandemic, so he obviously did not die from omicron. 🤷‍♀️ Look at the research; omicron is far less deadly than previous variants.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    A new study in Germany of 4,206 Coronavirus patients found that 4,020 were fully vaccinated individuals. 186 of the Coronavirus patients were unvaccinated. Does anyone else remember all the experts telling us to get the vaccine because then we couldn’t get infected or pass it on to others ? Have they corrected this claim because I must have missed the memo ?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    "Ok well my uncle died from covid in 2020 near the beginning of the pandemic, so he obviously did not die from omicron." Sorry, people tell me stuff like that everyday. It never checks out. People die everyday. Its called Finite Life Expectancy. And ours is about 5 years shorter than it is in the countries with Universal Health Care. We have more premature deaths. They are caused by chronic conditions, like Heart Disease, Diabetes, Obesity, and High Blood Pressure. Can't get infected and pass it on? Biden's people were telling us that just yesterday. He is still holding to his employer mandate and his other mandates. And Gavin Newsom is saying that school children have to take the needle, or they have to stay home. The "vaccine" is making this worse because it screws up natural immunity. It is very different from historic vaccines like for Pollio and Influenza. Those used whole viruses, though "deactivated". Meaning, they were using dead viruses. Difficulty is though that to have real human viruses you have to culture them in human tissues. They are adapted to our DNA. So this is complex and costly. It took 40 years to develop the influenza vaccine. So these mRNA so called "vaccines" have come along. They are entirely synthetic. So you can make them faster and cheaper. They don't use whole viruses. They use spike proteins. They give your immune system an unnatural focus on these proteins. Now COVID depends on these to be able to attach to our cells. Okay, so it is an interesting idea, but they have to pursue it responsibly. What evidence there is says that this "vaccine" is neither safe nor effective, and so it should never have been approved and should not be on the market. And they should not be trying to mandate it, and least of all with children. And then Omicron uses a different shape of spike protein, and so this unsafe and ineffective "vaccine" is even less effective with Omicron. But this mRNA needle jab has another problem, it seems to screw up your natural immunity. So guess what, the needle jab is making this worse, making us more vulnerable to these kinds of viruses. The pollio and Influenza vaccines are not like this. Vaccine immunity does not seem to conflict with natural or exposure immunity. They are almost the same thing. This COVID mRNA needle jab undermines natural or exposure immunity, and so it is making this epidemic go on longer, while at the same time it is encouraging the spread of especially "vaccine" resistant mutations like Omicron. There is no medical reason to be needling people, and least of all children, and least of all in the face of Omicron. There are no clinical trials beyond the first two jabs. They are using the entire population as their white haired lab rats. The FDA is defying the Freedom of Information Act and saying it will take 75 years to release the qualifying data, and these tests were just for the first two jabs. [view link] Israel has gone to a 4th jab. Canada and New Zealand have ordered enough doses for 10 jabs per person. Fauci says we might need annual jabs. And even Pfizer's own data says that this "vaccine" is useless in stopping COVID beyond the first 30 days. SJG Rachmaninoff - Piano Concerto No. 3 [Op. 30] [view link] Ekaterina Mechetina plays Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No. 3 [view link]
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ Amazing even autistic people are becoming medical experts now, when did you graduate medical school ?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    That we have medical schools teaching people to believe in a Nazi eugenics concept like Autism and Aspergers is not the solution, it is the problem. Hans Asperger signed to have thousands and thousands of children euthanized. The ones he kept alive were just those few he wanted to write about. Had he not been able to hide his affiliation with the Nazi's, the Nuremburg Tribunal may well have given him the nose. [view link] Autism/Aspergers/Nerurodivergence lives on today because it serves the need of NeoLiberal Capitalism, and because some parents want to find the locus of original sin in their child. [view link] If someone is being targeted with that label today, they need martial arts training, followed by military commando training. And they need to deal with bullies in a manner which would impress a Marine Corps Drill Sargent. COVID is a psyop, making the populous hysterical. The response to it is federalized, coming from the same people who have long histories of germ warfare research. SJG Frampton, this version has Bob Mayo on keyboards [view link]
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    RUTLAND, Vt. (WCAX) - Some Vermonters who are able to find antigen tests and then test positive are clogging up emergency rooms. The emergency department at the Rutland Regional Medical Center has been overwhelmed with asymptomatic folks. Dr. Rick Hildebrant is RRMC’s medical director. He says some people who test positive with a rapid test go to the emergency room looking for a PCR test. The Vermont Hospital Association says it’s hearing similar stories from other parts of the state.
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    Some CoVid facts and the people on the left who agree 1. Cloth masks are ineffective against omicron (Leanna Wen, CNN); 2. The vaccinated can spread and get covid; 3. The death rate is comparable to the flu (Chris Hayes); 4. Many people are entering hospitals with covid, not from covid (Fauci); 5. Natural immunity is a reason omicron hasn't been as virulent (Fauci); 6. We have to take into account societal needs, not just spread prevention (CDC); 7. The asymptomatic should not be tested (NFL); 8. We should focus on hospitalizations and deaths, not case rate (Biden); 9. Children are not at risk and schools should remain open; 10. Covid is predominantly an illness affecting the immunocompromised and elderly and we should not shut down society.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Alex Berenson [view link] Analyzing the left's hysteria around COVID-19 after President Trump's quick recovery [view link] Amsterdam police beating the innocent ,What democracy looks like under COVID hysteria in Europe. [view link] Republicans shifting their support from the 1% to support for Main Street: 'They're Letting Hysteria Drive Them': DeSantis Says COVID-19 Policies Undercut Normal Society [view link] [view link] Sen. Rubio says ‘the real crisis is irrational hysteria’ referring to Covid-19 surge [view link] 'It's Time That You Resign!' Every Rand Paul vs. Dr. Fauci Confrontation From 2021 [view link] *************************************************** How poor people survive in the USA | DW Documentary, Nov 2019 [view link] Sept 2020 [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    July 24, 2021: FTR#1193 The Oswald Institute of Virology, Part12: Covid-19 and The American Deep State, Part4 [view link] [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    'That Is Not Going To Stand': DeSantis Fires Back At Democratic Mayor Over 'Insane' COVID-19 Policy [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Right here, DeSantis says it all: [view link] Before COVID did you go to get tested to see if you are sick? The answer to Gavin Newsom and his idiocy! SJG Frampton, this has been his anthem for over 40 years [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    The CURE FOR COVID IS SLEEP, NOT STANDING IN LINE TO GET TESTED! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion