tuscl

Blaire White

22 comments

• Muddy
    3 years ago
    And I have to admit it fooled my ass big time. It’s like when a new terminator version comes out, this technology may be too advanced for us mere mortals to deal with. I don’t know who’s who in these strip clubs anymore.

And for the record she’s smart as hell I agree with a lot of what she said.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Yeah but for a few minutes there Warrior I wanted to fuck a dude. (somebody will quote that and use against me for the rest eternity...fuck it) Usually on the Maury's "Man or Women" I was pretty good at that game but this one damn stumped me big time. I'm telling you it's only a matter of time before I get tranny tricked, you'd have to become a fully certified God Damn Gynecologist not to be.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    You know what I mean that is DUDE!
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    And watch all the tough guys come in claiming they knew already. Fuck outta here. That girl you paid $800 for a BJ last night didn’t look as good as that be real
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    OMG. This is scary as hell. I had no idea :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaire_Whi…

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I was fooled! Based on Muddy’s posts, I thought there was more to this discussion - than just an excuse to share photos of a hot girl.
  • DoctorPhil.
    3 years ago
    Um... Mr. Cash, you do understand that there is more to this post that sharing photos of pretty girls... the, uh, issue is that the pretty girl was born male.

Now, unlike certain people (cough...Mr. Dugan...cough) that doesn’t freak me out. Trannies are my thing, but whatever floats yer boat is ok with Phil.

You’re welcome.
  • BubbleYum
    3 years ago
    Blair is not a dude. She identifies as female and has had the necessary surgeries and a legal name change. While she may have been born with male parts, she is not a dude.
  • Funkycold88
    3 years ago
    I know about Blair White for quite a few years now because of the political commentary I listen to and actually remember before she transitioned. Just so you know she has not had bottom surgery and as far as I remember and does not plan to.
  • BubbleYum
    3 years ago
    Oooh. I thought she did. My bad. Thank you for correcting me!
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I am officially too old to grasp the concept of wanting to look like a woman and still have a schlong, or someone that looks like a man and has a beard being pregnant.

I’m not saying I have a problem about any of that, I just don’t understand it. Some people took (when their parents said to them when they were a kid) “you can be whatever you want when you grow up,” way too literally.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Yeah - I assume it would not be that hard to be fooled by certain trannies especially the ones that have been one a long time; especially at first glance; although w/ time I'd think one would start to feel there it something off even from just spending time talking w/ them.
  • Funkycold88
    3 years ago
    I could be wrong but that's the last I remember.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Ahahahhanaa I read this thread and this is the song lyrics stuck in my head

🎶I went up to this girl, she said, "Hi, my name is Sheena"
    I thought she'd be good to go with a little Funky Cold Medina
    She said, "I'd like a drink, " I said, "ehm okay, I'll go get it"
    Then a couple sips she cold licked her lips
    And I knew that she was with it
    So I took her to my crib, and everything went well as planned
    But when she got undressed, it was a big old mess, Sheena was a man
    So I threw him out, I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer wiener
    You must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina
    You know, ain't no plans with a man
    Oh yeah, Funky Cold Medina
    Oh it's too late, break it down🎶
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Tone Loc explains it quite nicely!
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    This person can do whatever he/she wants, I couldn't care less. But use that fake feminine look to seduce a regular guy? Should go to jail and be on the sex offender registry if there's any touching that turns out to be offensive to the other guy.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I'd hit that. No birth control necessary. It's generally better not to ask too many questions anyway. Nalgas vemos, corazones no sabemos.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Is skibum609 trying to suck on her nipples?
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    Great troll work Muddy 🤣
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    this might be a better description

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p_cXfdz…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion