tuscl

Past Employee Bar Girl Fine

Thursday, December 9, 2021 12:57 AM
Just returned from TJ this afternoon. Last night I took a Chicago BG out OTC to eat drink and play. New better than to take her to Chicago so we went to HK. I knew that she has previously worked at HK but it was pre-COVID and I thought nothing of it. When entering they of course check her ID and stated that I must pay a 30 ficha fine to bring her into the club. Took her to the back entrance an was told the same by that doorman. When arguing my case he explained that it was specifically because she was a past employee while the lady I brought the night before was not. Ended up going to Adelitas and having a blast spending $100 in drinks and tips. Does anybody understand the club's logic here? HK could have had that money if not for the fine. Is there an expiration of this rule?

8 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    So many rules, no one could understand them.

SJG
  • PutaTester
    3 years ago
    This rule does not expire; it just flexes. About two years ago I was OTC/TLN with an HK BG who was off shift. The door man was all set to offer her a wrist band and let us in when he decided to call management. Management wanted $180 to let her in. Like you, we walked away and went to Adelitas, spending our money there. Since then, we have spent many TLNs together. Usually we have dinner and do a lap around the clubs. Been in HK many times when she is on shift and had a great time, especially when she invites her friends to our table for me to molest. When we come back to the Cascadas, they typically ask her to check in, but don't ask for any extra fees.

I have also taken off shift HK BGs to Bar Tropical (which is owned by the same people) without issue. I have had other girls party with me at the other clubs without incident or fee. I always avoid HK out of principal. HK is the only one to try to bar fine me for bringing a girl INTO the club. The last time I wanted to take a girl out of the club before her shift was over they asked for $80. Other clubs will ask a bar fine if you take the girl out of the club for the night.

You would think that the logic would be that if I am in the club, I will be spending money. If I am with a girl who is not on shift, it is unlikely that I will want to go arriba with a girl who is currently on shift, which means that the club girls will still be on the floor selling drinks. Mexinomics
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Because BGs could build up a big stable of regulars working at the club, and then avoid the club getting a cut of the $ ? Seems similar to companies forcing employees to sign non-compete agreements. Would she have been OK with going somewhere outside the ZN? Positive story, as it seems to contradict the claims that the women who work in the ZN are trafficked. If they were, seems like she'd have to worry about a beating, not a big surcharge.

Side question: Has anyone known a BG who accumulated enough assets to get a US multiple entry visa?
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    How would the doorman know she worked there 2yrs ago as they had 1,000 of girls?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @TJ it's common for Mexican's to have much better memories than most Americans. You play dominoes with them, and after the last draw, they will know all the dominoes everyone is holding.
  • mf92802
    3 years ago
    TJ Walker - when they check a BG ID they read it into a radio and presumably it is checked on computer. Didn't notice this at the first attempt but did at the other door.

ibbaicnl - This BG in question just happens to have a 10 year US Visa.

PutaTester - Thank you for this and all of your information. It is greatly appreciated by the community.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Clubs every where keep girls ids on file.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Maybe an outside hotel, not connected to a bar.

Seems to be an issue when you want to get checked in first, and then find out what girl you will be with.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion