Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Is founder a DJB?

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Or does this site generate a decent income? Or, is NinaBambina his sugar momma?

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Nina Bambina is my sugar momma

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Ok, I give up

Somebody could get. rich with a “acronyms for old dummies” app

What is a DJB

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Like a DJG but with an (non-navel) outie.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Wait a damn minute. NinaBambina is MY sugar momma.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

No idea what, if anything, Founder makes from this site. But if you want to see a greedy web site, check out the advertising on usasexguide.nl.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Seems plausible that NB makes enough to have a huge stable of sugar babies. Especially cheap ones like TUSCL members would be.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Damn you Warrior, I claimed Nina first, and I also claim nicespice and endless summer so tough noogies nah nah nah

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Fuck off guys! NiceSpice is my Sugar Daddy! $$$!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

We need to find an Mormon sister wife. She could give zoom classes to teach Nina's brother sugar babies how to get along.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Either Founder suffers from Dreaded Jizz Buildup - or he works for the Indian Government helping with their supply of potable water?

I’m not sure how Nina got involved in this odd acronym scenario - but I hope she can get out!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

We still don't know what a DJB is

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

^But we’ve confirmed that a lot of us have the hots for Nina, Spice and E Summer at least.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Hint: DJG = Day Job Girl.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I'm surprised DJG isn't in the glossary.

Profile picture for gotoguy
gotoguy
•

Urban dictionary says

"DJB. Double Jerky Blow-Job Used when penis is over average size and the women is some what of a pro or slut"

Profile picture for gotoguy
gotoguy
•

Not sure how much money he makes. There really aren't that many regulars as best I can tell. Does anyone know how many total members there are? Ads are fairly limited.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

How founder spends his time or makes his money is none of my business.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

^^^ It's adorable that you believe that you wouldn't be among the first to go.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

“Does anyone know how many total members there are?”

There 4,815,163 accounts but only 7 members

Jackie has most of the accounts

Profile picture for EndlessSummer
EndlessSummer
•

Well, hell...I guess I'd better pick up some more shifts if I've got some sugarin' to do! 🍭

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Juse has left the building

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Nina has 12 (literal) sugar babies who are TUSCL frequent discussion posters. No extra shifts needed, just a dozen Dunkin donuts once a month. Because we are PLs after all, so cheap.

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Come to mama, boys.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement