tuscl

7-Up Clubs in ATL?

Saturday, December 4, 2021 12:23 AM
Are there any true 7-Up clubs in ATL anymore? The go-to answer for a while now has been The Cheetah but after its recent changes, it seems like the standard for their dancers have gone downhill. It seems many of the old dancers have left due to its new direction and based on my recent visits the new dancers they are bringing on board fall way short of the Cheetah standard of previous years. Beyond that, the place hardly even feels like a strip club anymore. They have removed many of its stages and the ones they still have were made dramatically smaller. Before the joint felt like a strip club with a restaurant, now it feels more like a restaurant with strippers. I know many of the mongers here were never really fond of The Cheetah in the first place, but I personally can find some enjoyment in low-mileage clubs as long as the dancers are pretty. Now that the Cheetah is out, where else is one to go if they simply want to view highly attractive naked women bobbing about? I visited the Pink Pony once, but in IMO it did not seem to be in the 7-Up category. I have only been there once so it may be too quick to judge. Any input from any PLs in ATL?

5 comments

• doctorevil
    3 years ago
    Try Pink Pony again. In my opinion it has the highest and most consistent hiring standard in ATL currently. Especially at night. Usually, but not always, low mileage, but great eye candy.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I've got a favorite at Vivide that quit Cheetah because of their rules. She fit the old Cheetah mold. No tats, piercings or kids and white 25 YO.
  • raylio_567
    3 years ago
    I'll need to check the Pony again. @shadowcat - I went to Vivide on a weekday night and it was practically dead and got the sense most of the dancers were ROBs. Decent mileage for an ATL club though.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    raylio - Vivide is like the old Follies in that day shift is where it is happening. They only started night shift a month or so ago and is like you said except on Fri & Sat nights when the make it rain crowd and rappers are there.
  • MikeP2
    3 years ago
    He’s right about the talent level. Went last week and most of the dancers would never have been hired years ago. As for the 7ups who left, someone told me that a few also went to Tattletale.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion