OT: UGA or Bama?

Daddillac
Atlanta
Who you got for the SEC Championship?

I'll be there rooting on the Dawgs

22 comments

• datinman
    3 years ago
    I want to see a decisive Georgia win over Alabama.
    I want to see an Iowa upset over Michigan.
    I want to see the playoff committee drinking Maalox by the glassful as they contemplate a Georgia, Cincinnati, OSU, and Notre Dame final four playoff ranking.
    Then maybe they'll expand to a reasonable playoff structure in the near future.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Georgia needs to beat down Alabama

My Catholic roots still run deep and the Irish have a small chance. But it starts with Bama losing

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    I want to see the Dawgs take them down. I don't mean just win. I want there to be no question at all. I do not want 'Bama in the playoffs.
  • ime
    3 years ago
    I spent a year at Alabama during college and am a Tide fan. But,I would like to see GA finally break through.
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    I like Justintolook's plan
  • yankeez4lif
    3 years ago
    In the words of Thanos, Georgia is inevitable!
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    As a die hard Dawg fan I want Georgia to win.... Logically on paper it should not even be close.... But it is Bama and that worries me, but I'll be there Barking my damn head off
  • grand1511
    3 years ago
    GA by 30
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Georgia to cover 6.5, and Michigan please.

Asking for a degenerate gambler friend...
  • TxVegas
    3 years ago
    I think the game will be close, but Georgia will break through and get the win, which should eliminate Alabama from the playoff. I have Bama fatigue like the rest of America.

My final four is
    GA
    MI
    Cincy
    Ok State
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Today has the potential to really create a messy playoff picture.

No game should be a blow out - all are ranked
    Iowa could beat Michigan
    Baylor could beat OK State
    Houston could beat Cincinnati
    And UGA - Bama could be epic
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    The leash is getting tight, Georgia Dawgs are being fitted for a choke collar
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Bama wins. That means two SEC teams will be in the CFP. Only game that matters that is left is the Big Ten. Michigan is in the CFP if they win. If Michigan loses, then the CFP will be Bama, Georgia, Cincy and Notre Dame. So the Big 12, ACC, Big Ten AND Pac 12 will all be left out. Guarantee that there will be changes to the college playoffs next year.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    here's my gift to y'all
    https://www.youtube.com/
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ That was a mistake this is the right one
    https://youtu.be/ye5BuYf8q4o
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    GO BLUE!
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Bama didn't just win. They put on a clinic for anyone else who wants to know how to score 40+ on Georgia. I haven't seen the revised rankings yet but that had to hurt.
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    It hurt and we will see what the rankings say. Bama played their best game of the season and We played out absolute worst.
  • rockie
    3 years ago
    There is plenty of time for Georgia to grow from the loss and put up a better fight in the National Title game!
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    It's official . 1. Alabama, 2 Michigan, 3 Georgia, 4. Cincy . Lines are already out. Bama is a 13.5 favorite over Cincy. GA is a 7.5 favorite over Michigan.
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    The LIONS won a game!!! Wooooooooooooooo!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion