tuscl

Inside The Red Parrot During CoVid And An Interview With My Old Fav

https://www.wnycstudios.org/podcasts/dea…

Talk about about a podcast that hits home. I used to be a regular at this club and “Violet” as Jessica is known now used to be a former CF. Let’s just say in 2018 she probably didn’t have to worry about rent too much that year thanks to my ass. Definitely feels crazy to hear how time flys, since I left she got married, had a kid, gained weight damn. I used to daydream about getting lapdances from that girl, she was gorgeous back then, who knows now but life goes on.

I thought it was interesting to hear from owner/customer/dancer POV’s about the hard times in strip clubs the last couple years. If you do listen to it there’s a commercial in the middle at like 12min skip to 15min.

2 comments

• gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I was in El Paso once, back in 2011. I went to one SC, but I got so drunk I had to take a cab back to my hotel, and a cab to the club in the morning to pick up my rental (with an awful fucking hangover). Thank goodness it was still there. I think it was the Red Parrot, but I cannot remember for the life of me...
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    There's a few on I-10 so hell being drunk I couldn't blame you for mixing them up. This one in particular is a big spot for truckers, they got a big truck stop right next door.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion