tuscl

Stripclubs could have their own SoapOpera show

Friday, November 2, 2007 3:08 AM
I was at one of my regular clubs last night. One of my favorites named Porsha has been in a "lesbian" relationship for at least 2 or 3years. The girl that she is in a relationship with Tasha, is one of the DJ's at the club. Well I was sitting at the bar when Tasha came around straighting up the seats at the stage(Kind of a slow night). I asked Tasha "Is your girl going to dance tonight?," She replied "Hell naw, She is pregnant." I was like Oh I didn't know. I thought to myself How in the hell did that happen? I had to tell somebody about that news and started talkig to the guy next to me. The guy next to me is a regular at the club and he couldn't believe what he heard as well. He knew the bartender that was on last night and decided to get some info from her about the situation. The bartender stated that she had heard 3 different stories. 1. The baby is suppose to be the owner's child 2. A guy that she called her uncle(not blood related)is the father of the child 3. She was taken advantage of by someone(raped). I don't believe #1 or #3. If the owner was going to do anything with Porsha it would have happened a very long time ago. I also don't believe #3 because Porsha didn't look like someone who had been raped. She probably wouldn't even be going out anymore if that was the case. Well according to the bartender Tasha believes that Porsha was raped. She supposedly feels sorry for Porsha and wants to take care of the child when it is born, because she wants a child of her own. IMO if she wanted a child of her own then she should stop fooling around with females. All I can say is I never would believe Porsha would cheat own her S.O. with a guy. I didn't know whether Porsha was a "full" Lesbian or Bisexual. Well I guess I know the answer to that one now. Myself and the other customer were both like "Dam'n" why couldn't that have been us to get with Porsha. I am pretty sure there are alot of guys that wanted to get lucky with Porsha if she was going to be with a guy. More than likely the guy isn't even a customer at the club. This could be part of a script for a SoapOpera show.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Jpak: You are so correct. Being the creature that I am. Hanging out at the same club for almost 6 years. Not much goes on that I don't know about. Talk about DRAMA. I have felt the hurt that some of these dancers go through. I have also heard all of the stripper shit that there is. I sometimes get too involved. I don't regret it. It's a part of my life. I recently gave my daughter $10,000 to buy a new car. I have given a dancer $1,000 with no strings attached to help her over a rough time. (divorce. child custody). I am seriously thinking about doing this again. One of my favorites is going through a rough time. I was told by another dancer that is not really a friend of hers, just how bad it was. I want to help her. I know that a lot of you would say that I am stupid and should stay out of it. And I know why. I know that $1,000 is a lot of money to most of you but it will not hurt me. I spend more than that every month at my favorite club. Greg, can you guess why the good witch of the south wouldn't give you the same dance prices as she gives to me? I am part of the FAMILY. My daughter is working on my Xmas gifts for them.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi shadowcat, I didn't realize you had such a big heart. Thumbs up. :)
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    If a lesbian wants a child of her own she should invest in a good turkey baster. No need to stop playin' with the girlies!
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    One negative with helping out a dancer or non-relative is it can put a strain on the relationship especially if it is a loan. Even a loan that you don't expect or want to be paid back. I have never regretted helping out even if it has killed the relationship. Of course, I'm talking smaller amounts like under $500 and usually a lot less than that! It is a lot of money to me.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Like shadowcat says..... it's his choice to help out. I've been there and done it. Regrets? Sometimes. I spent "double" the figure he mentioned, given to a dancer, just on my last visit there! Hey Candyman, can I have a new car too??? :-) Hi jablake - big heart..... little ???? , naw, I'm not going there!!! LMAO@lopaw - - - Wo girl! W.T.G.! LOL D-R-A-M-A ------ just part of the business!!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    No. You can not have a new car too. You are being an over spender. Spending too much on them only makes it tougher on us regulars that know what dance prices should be and adhere to them. Interesting, a few month ago the club posted on their club info that the average dance price was $25. That has now been changed to $20. WHY??? the average dancer here is happy to go home with $200. I have no trouble getting 2 for $20 here but I don't appreciate you guys that come in here and try to run up the price of pussy. That is totally what is wrong with the night shift. Greg I knew that you were over whelmbed because it was your first time here. Bones no excuses. You know the score. You paid my favorites twice what I paid them and you didn't have to. They took it. Why not. It did not change my prices because they know that I will be back sooner than you but dude save yourself some money and help keep prices down. For the rest of us. All of my dances were 2 for $20 and you could have gotten it too because they all liked you. They all liked the whole group. And this bunch of dancers appreciate repeat business. You know that I am your BRO but please listen to my words....
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    No problem here. Now that I have 'my foot in the door' (so to speak) and am well liked, by more dancers than before, it will be 2fer $20 if I can get it, no more than 2fer $25. Bro, I don't think YOUR prices will EVER be jacked up because of your SENIORity, and because yu da CANDYMAN.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion