tuscl

Getting Choked

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
A stripper choked me last night in the club (with permission). I had lightly choked her in the past. She got payback with interest. She didn't totally close off my windpipe, but came close. With one hand. I had remarked earlier how small her hands are, so maybe she felt like she had something to prove. We decided we should pick out a safeword.

If you want to discuss a stripper choking your chicken, or you chocking your chicken on her OF, please start your own thread.

12 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I was kindof expecting the manager to come over and tell us the club's insurance didn't cover what we were doing. So apparently it does.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Choke a bitch when she's about to cum
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I think the safe word is obvious - “I’m broke!” - “No more money!” - “My wallet is empty!” - will all get her to loosen that grip!
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I don't particularly care for being choked, but I've met quite a few that do. It seems pretty popular.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    This fav has really got me fascinated. She's totally friendly and charming. But there does seem to be a part of her that would like to choke someone until they at least pass out.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    I think a CSI episode started this way
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I always had a bit of a thing for Marg Helgenberger. Getting choked to death by a stripper is probably the only way I could get Marg to feel me up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    My safeword is "bitch get off me"
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    3 years ago
    Not really into being choked but I'm surprised at how often different VIP room girls just do that out of the blue. Or when they start getting really into it, flat-out tell me to choke them. Had no idea that was so popular.

"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?"
  • yankeez4lif
    3 years ago
    Sounds like the plot for a Law and Order SVU episode!

• ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    Maybe you should have gone for the VIP option when she "offered".....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion