tuscl

A review that left me wondering

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=380861 Specifically the (literal) ending climax. So many things. On the floor? I mean, you'd think the club would decide pretty quick to put a spittoon in every VIP booth. Or better yet, one of those suction thingies the dental hygienist uses on you when cleaning your teeth. Should a jiz spittoon be called a jiztoon? I had a friend in college who thought CIM was so so much better if she swallowed, I never could understand that. He probably would have tipped AT LEAST a $20 for a swallow. I wonder if that dancer knows there are guys like that. Maybe the club janitor would kick in a $5 on top of the $20 for a swallow instead of a spit on the floor. It would be a cool TikTok video if a chick asked for $20 with a spoonful of mayo on her tongue.

13 comments

• jackslash
    3 years ago
    Dancers usually use a napkin or Kleenex.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Each club - and each dancer - may handle jizz differently.

I am likely already overthinking it - but if the floor is carpeted - spitting in a bucket is best. If it’s tile or wood - it can be wiped off right after.

Reading the review - the dancer seemed unprepared - as she spit the jizz on the floor and wiped her face on a tablecloth. It’s best to swallow it down - and then finish it off with a shot of Fireball. That kills the taste, the smell and it cleans out the internal organs…
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    One local girl used to spit the cum in the air vent that was in the little VIP room. So if you went to this club, you were breathing sperm dust everywhere.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Kleenex, they blow the jiz out through their nose?
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    Sounds like she did the most logical thing.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    The logical thing would be to spit in a little vial, sell it to a sperm bank.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    After reading gmd's post, I dozed off at the computer, and had a nightmare about all the dancers in a club getting pregnant from my aerosolized cum in the air vent, leading to me getting the death penalty for being so behind in child support.
  • BubbleYum
    3 years ago
    "One local girl used to spit the cum in the air vent that was in the little VIP room. So if you went to this club, you were breathing sperm dust everywhere."

Omg 🤢🤮

• gammanu95
    3 years ago
    I don't approve reviews that link dancers to extras by name, and I rarely approve reviews that explicitly describe extras (Nevada and foreign clubs are the exceptions). I usually don't reject them, either. I leave that determination tonothers.

I noticed that except for one, none of the adjudicators were well-known members of the discussion boards.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    The adjudicators aren't on the discussions much, but several are frequent reviewers (and on dancer, which is disappointing). And, several of them (like dickydoo2) are known for approving every review they see.

I never link dancers by name to extras and I never provide explicit details about extras. There are ways to let everyone know that you had a lot of fun without providing the gory details.
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    The description was:

“I saw tall blonde which short hair (forgot her name) with fantastic naturals was making her rounds on the stage and she also didn't seem to be getting much attention in terms of tips.”

I do remember that club tends to have a lot of dancers on any given shift (even during the day) I would be very surprised if there wasn’t more than one dancer that could potentially fit that description—this individual is most likely still under the radar.

But then again, this club has been raided in the past so I can understand the concern to not get into gory details at all. But I have no personal motive to care, and would love things to get f’d up for the smug club reg douches over there. 😈
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I had a fav I did (non-extras) OTC with for a couple years. She worked at a club for quite some time, where most of the other "dancers" were heroin addicts, who were in the club to find tricks to bring to the hotel next door. But my fav was fine with that, because she looked so much better than them. The club was on the NY to FL interstate, so many flush guys on a long car trip would stop by on a whim. Many just preferred hot chick two way to addict pussy. Many would get dances with her, try to rickdugan her, then resort to addict pussy.

She got pissed at the club when she and another chick double danced on a guy. He told the server to put a grand on his CC, half for each. So later my fav goes to get her $, and they give her $400. She's like wtf, and they say the other dancer said the split was 60-40. My fav says no 50-50, and the managers like not our problem. She started talking about robbing the club after that, I was thinking about being the getaway driver.

A friend of a friend was diabetic, and when he passed, my friend somehow ended up with his stash of syringes for insulin injection. One of my close relatives died of AIDs from sharing syringes, so I gave them to my fav to give to the junkie strippers. But it turns out we may have broken the law by doing that. Apparently there are a lot of fucked-up laws against giving clean syringes to junkies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    i have my doubts about that review - pre-Covid I used to keep-up w/ the reviews of the club and it didn't strike me as a heavy-extras club like most DFW clubs are not heavy-extras - the fact he mentioned getting a BBBJ in a semi-open area I think is a bit far-fetched for this club and the area but again I've only read reviews in the past and don't have firsthand knowledge of the club.

This used to be, or maybe still is, TUSCLer @PaulDrake's homeclub, so he would know or know-better, but he doesn't post much on TUSCL these days and his profile shows he no-longer has TUSCL-VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion