Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

NinoBambina

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42913

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Not the same handle as NinaBambina. Seems that someone's trying to troll one of our favorite dancer members.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

That's pretty old

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

Duh, white Knight!

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

I have seen any of his posts. Link?

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•
Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Nvm I see, and I remember them. No problem. They can troll away. Sounds like they are a rittenhouse fan. Surprise, surprise.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I had put the ass wipe on ignore a long time ago when NinoBambino sent me a bunch of DMs not being aware that Nina and I have communicated many times.So I haven't seen the latest round of jackassery.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

I thought that was a Nicole troll account !

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ Who knows and more importantly who care's

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

@25

You wrote and I quote:

“Nina and I have communicated many times.”

Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^ That's pretty stupid even for you but even so I won't be sending you any dick pix

Profile picture for NinoBambina
NinoBambina
•

I am Nicole

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

aka Nictroll?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I noticed that account. Very odd.

If it’s an attempt to troll Nina - why choose Nino? Isn’t that a male name?

If this is Nicole, I hope her studies at UT Austin are going well.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement