tuscl

Wow! Mr. Dugan shares a lot of info on “teh interwebz”

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Thursday, November 18, 2021 6:56 PM
I found a photo of RickiBoi and he ex-wife. I guess she isn’t fictional! [view link] You’re welcome.

8 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    When rednecks gets divorced are they still brother and sister?
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Please, that woman's way to good for Rick. Isn't there a fat person somewhere you can go chain saw outta their house?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @25, only if they aren't cousins.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    This is him [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I don't make fun of women on the basis of their looks. SJG
  • Daddillac
    3 years ago
    Y'all better be careful... skibum and GMD will come in and tell you how apalled they are that you are miking fun of his wife... What a couple of bitches
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Phil has been fixated on me for some time now. In the old days we used to call that latent homosexuality, but given who I think really controls the account, I'd guess that her panties are getting wet every time she thinks she has my attention. Hey I get it. (S)he wants to be manhandled like the bad little good girl that (s)he is so the attention seeking posts continue. 😉
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Hitler faked his death. He will live forever, using immortality secretly tech developed by Dr. Mengele. His efforts a world domination went a little sideways, so he has a new hobby: sock puppeting on the internet. Whenever posts under an anonymous handle bug you, it's Hitler. Just clearing that up, so people don't have to waste any more time speculating about which handle is whose sock puppet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion