tuscl

Cop shot at Dunkin Donits

Book Guy
I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 4:31 AM
CNN indicates that a breaking story (Wednesday 11 am ET) is that an off-duty police officer was shot execution-style at a Dunkin Donuts in Philadelphia. While it's very sad that an officer, or any person for that matter, might be killed, and while it's rather disturbing that the killers seem to have thought they could attack someone merely because he's a cop, I just can't help but snigger at the image that pops up in my mind. If he'd eaten fewer donuts then ... oh never mind ... it's just TOO easy.

3 comments

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    It's a terrible tragedy that someone was shot down in the line of a favorite pasttime, donut eating. Hopefully whoever did this will suffer the worst fate possible, I can't decide if that's an abusive situation in hell or a date with Roseanne Bar.
  • bigdawg_1
    17 years ago
    He wasn't off duty. He Stopped at the shop and saw a holdup in progess and was shot in the head execution style. There is a $115,000 reward for his capture.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    And to think I used to frequent my favorite donut shop while a deputy sheriff for Shelby County. YUK!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion