Tuscon vs Phoenix clubs

chiefwiggum
Illinois
Hi all, I've been to Phoenix before and had a great time, but that was 3 years ago. I went with a work buddy back then, who was originally from Tuscon and said Tuscon was better because it was higher mileage. Unfortunately, since COVID, my buddy has been out of the game, married and everything. If you all had a chance to go down to escape the winter which city would you head for?

6 comments

• Chili Palmer
    3 years ago
    While Curves in Tucson is a very good club, no sane person willingly and of their own free will goes to Tucson. Seriously.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Do both since they’re only a 90 minute drive apart. Curves and Raiders Reef and in Tucson for a day, and then you’re good before spending the rest of your time dilly dallying around Phx clubs that you seem to know quite well.
  • azdd
    3 years ago
    Tucson used to have a VHM club - Venom, where all levels of extras were easily available. However, I’m not sure of its current status. It seldom gets reviewed here, but you can often find comments about it on http://www.usasexguide.nl/. Curves and Raiders are owned by the same group that owns HL and Bandaids. Raiders is known for higher mileage, but I’ve not been super impressed, plus if you’re coming from the freeway it’s way on the east side with no cross-town freeway. Curves has some decent talent, and nice VIP space, but some dancers are still charging $30/song in VIP which is very annoying. Other clubs in Tucson - Ten’s, haven’t been in forever, gets marginal reviews. Love Cabaret - used to be TD’s East, I have no info to offer. TD’s West has been closed for some time. If you do make the drive down, Curves is your best bet and it’s close to I-10, just south of Grant on Oracle Rd.

If you are an AMP fan, Tucson actually has some pretty good action in that arena, two places known for major fun are Sun and AA, I think owned by the same group. If you are familiar with Top Spa in Mesa, these are similar in service levels. Again, check the website referenced above for better intel.

Being in Tucson, I can tell you that while I do sometimes hit Tucson clubs like Curves, I regularly make up reasons to be in Phoenix because I think Bourbon and HL are so far above what Tucson has to offer, that I don’t mind the drive.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ I’m in the south side metro area, and I used to find excuses to go up north and hit Candy Store-45 minute drive The clubs more centralized have been a little better in stepping up their game lately. So far have yet to review Curves, albeit I go during the day I haven’t been too impressed with their talent this year.maybe I go in the wrong days.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Do people like Venom in Tucson. It sounds fantastic to me.

SJG

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9269
  • mark94
    3 years ago
    At one time, Candy Store in Tucson ( now called Venom ) was right up there with Mitchell Brothers in San Francisco as a legendary extras club. Those days are long gone but the memories live on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion