tuscl

Crimson Tide

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Thursday, November 11, 2021 12:26 AM
Watching “Crimson Tide” Great quote “you don't put on a condom until you're gonna fuck!” Is it still a thing that guys wear condoms into the club so the can LDK and not get wet pants?

8 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    This? [view link] When San Mateo County Sheriffs were doing a 6 month long investigation at one of our clubs, doing Front Room FS, they came in half hard and wearing condoms. SJG TJ Street [view link]
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    No, but I love that movie. It's based on an actual incident that occurred on a Soviet nuclear sub.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    This is for the movie link I posted. Wrong? Got a link to the right thing? Lap Dancing did not originally mean LDKing. That was something which came much later, as clubs turned into clip joints. [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    The US Navy has allowed women to serve submarines since 2010. Demand to serve has outpaced availability If a woman had been in command of The Alabama would the outcome had been different?
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I know Crimson Tide is what U. Alabama calls its football team, I know that from the Steely Dan song Deacon Blue. Hadn't known anything about what happened with such a submarine. Sounds like a good movie, one I should see. SJG TJ Street [view link]
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Motor, depends whether she was PMSing or not
  • lotsoffun201
    3 years ago
    Probably my favorite movie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion