tuscl

Tricks

DougS
Florida
Uhh... no, not THAT type of trick. I'm talking about "magic" tricks. Does anyone have some fairly easy bar tricks that they could share with the group.

Here's a great one to start out with... What dancer wouldn't be in awe of a guy that can turn two $1 dollar bills into a $20? (the video shows a $2 instead of a $20, but same principle)
http://izaspie.blogspot.com/2007/10/two-…

12 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi DougS,

Thanks for the neat trick. Here's one but the video isn't as neato:

http://www.looptard.com/whiskey_and_wate…
  • Professor906090
    17 years ago
    The only trick I know is the "splitting of the finger" :)
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    Cute trick. About the only thing I know how to do is to snatch a quarter out of someones hand before they close it. It takes a lot of practice but if you cup your hand loosely with your fingers facing toward you and your knuckles facing away from you, the trick is to quickly hit the hand holding the quarter in a sharp downward motion. You have to be fast, but when you master it, the quarter will bounce up into your hand. Just be careful the person you are doing it to is not over a table or something since you will force their hand into the table, and possibly hurt them. Not a good idea if you are trying to impress someone at a bar. Practice a lot before you try it. While it works pretty consistently, you have to be very fast.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Here's a dumb one sometimes those are MUCH better:

http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?Co…
  • jablake
    17 years ago
  • jablake
    17 years ago

Even cooler:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/sea…

I'm a sucker for these tricks. :)

• jablake
    17 years ago
    I was thinking more about these tricks and how they apply to stripclubs. In a manner of speaking there a con, a fraud, a sucker's swamp, and most importantly FUN as was as being an illusion.

A genuine dancer can be a lot of fun, but the fraudster can definitely be a lot of fun if she is smooth. The dancer with ability to dilate her pupils was an example of a fun fraudster. With her eyes she was able to create the illusion of extreme interest on her part. After I paid my money she revealed her trick to me and she seemed upset that I still didn't get it. I got it, but it was a special trick that I don't think many dancers can do and also it was a trick that for me at least still retained its character even after being revealed. I read prostitutes in Italy used to put Belladonna (translation?: pretty woman) in there eyes to dilate their pupils. The large pupils fooled the customers into thinking the woman liked them.

I'm a huge fan of the con artist type dancer (and other con artists) when it is done with skill. Usually what I see with con artists is a truly stupid scam that should be visible a million miles away and involves the "free" lunch. An excellent example of this that keeps working is the stranger who finds some money and wants to share it with you, but first he has to be sure you're trustworthy. Trust him with a small amount of money and then he will trust you with a large amount of money. Another involves a business deal where one party is supposed to put up all the money while the other persons puts up the labor. At the last moment just to make it "legal" the other party asks for a nominal investment. If you're dumb even to fall for the nominal investment, then the con artist will try and milk you for more money to "save" your original investment.

A bank pulled the "save" your original investment scam on me--Points were supposed to be around 1 or 2 percent. Upfront costs that I paid including appraisal were $300. Remember this is a big bank with federal insurance and all that jazz and I was just a small customer so I was shocked when the fraud was rolled out like a red carpet. The banker says he was excellent news for me, I've been approved for the loan (my credit was excellent) and he just needs me to come down and sign the paper work. Imagine my shock when I see EIGHT POINTS!!! I practically had a heart attack and then thought it was some type of mistake. The banker says well if you don't accept it, then you will lose your $300! He was stunned when I said take the $300 I'm not giving any more money to a crook. Then he starts yapping there is going to a lawsuit against me for calling him a crook. I say look, if I get a jury trial you'll be paying damages you stupid crook! Then he says he is going to call security. I say that is even better CROOK!!! We just stand there at that point and I say what are you waiting for? I thought you wanted to make a big issue out my calling you a crook? Let's make it a big issue already, I'm definitely game there is always the slim chance I'll get a jury trial. With that he says he doesn't want any trouble and would I please leave. I say not a problem at all, good riddance. That was that. :(

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I only know one trick and it is easy to teach a stripper how to do it. I call it "How to turn a 6" hard cock into a 1" piece of rope". Who says you can't teach a young dog (bitch) new tricks?
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat: I thought you were going to tell us about the trick where you take a 7" rod and make it disappear... Most girls really enjoy that trick as much as the guy performing it.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Oh... wait.... uh.... um..... DougS - - - man, I have been looking forward to clubbing with you pal! But, if we're gonna' be setting at the bar performing 'tricks', I might have to back out of any meet!

LOL. I'd rather try performing 'tricks' like shadowcat and you discussed in your last post! :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion