tuscl

Kentucky principal investigated after getting lap dance at homecoming event

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
This story raises so many questions, including "Has Kentucky become the new Florida?"

https://nypost.com/2021/10/27/kentucky-p…
"

18 comments

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    According to the article this guy is also the towns mayor. Think leaking this news was poetically motivated?
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Were they rearing the "NEW" Hooters pants?
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Shocking, to say the least. But when I saw the pics, a HS gymnasium full of people, I was reminded of that scene from Under Siege with Gary Busey in drag for the Captain's birthday party. I'm sure this was meant as a joke, and it probably was actually very funny for those who were there.

One could argue whether or not this is at all acceptable for high school, especially involving the Principal/Mayor. But what's really hard to believe is that given the PC environment we live in today, no one thought this might be a problem, even posting it on Facebook. I mean, don't they know there's a war on fun?
  • MackTruck
    3 years ago
    Dis what happen when dey humpin da livestock. Dey need some serious lot lizzards wit da flapperjack tiddys!
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    Was the music playing during the show "Don't stand so close to me" ?
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    If the kids dancing were under the age of consent, then somebody's ass should be in big trouble. Why in the hell would the school administrators not stand up and stop that shit immediately?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    This school needs a new class (or whole new curriculum...) titled "Common Sense and Remembering that the Internet Exists".
  • goldmongerATL
    3 years ago
    If the twerking girl in the bikini is 18 she is hot. If she is not, I didn't notice her.
  • bkkruined
    3 years ago
    This is the kinda fun all the conservatives are whining about those awful liberals ruining for them....

Teenage boys dressed up in drag grinding on the principal?
  • whodey
    3 years ago
    Ya'll have to remember that rural parts of Kentucky are a good 20-30 years behind the times on most things. Even further behind on politically correct wokeness. Would this have made national news if it happened in New York in the early 90's? Probably not, so it doesn't seem like a big deal in rural Kentucky today.

I doubt it would be tolerated in bigger cities in Kentucky but it doesn't surprise me one bit from a small town in Kentucky. Here in rural Ohio we are almost as far behind which is why a town down the road from me made national news this week for canceling a play that a local pastor decided wasn't appropriate for high school children because there was a gay character in it. https://www.newsweek.com/ohio-high-schoo…
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    I'm only mad if the parents of the supposed "victim" kids are mad. Unless a parent is going to strictly control who their teenager's friends are, and what they look at on the internet, the kid is probably going to see twerking and grinding. It teachers have a stick up their ass about twerking and grinding, a lot of kids will think they're exaggerating when they talk about, say, the danger of driving drunk.
  • yahtzee74
    3 years ago
    >But what's really hard to believe is that given the PC environment we live in today,

It's PC to be trans friendly.

> It teachers have a stick up their ass about twerking and grinding,

Twerking is mimicking a sexual act. Grinding is a sexual act. Teachers and students shouldn't be doing it a school function.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’m not sure who thought it was acceptable to organize these events - or who thought photographing and posting the photos on social media was a good idea - but they need to refresher course in social norms.

I guess rural areas are different? The principal is also the town mayor - and he is also the head of the local NAMBLA chapter…
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @yahtzee

"It's PC to be trans friendly."

I see what you're saying, but those kids aren't really trans. More likely they were poking fun at trans. Probably the stars of the football team or something.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    That would fit in with other theories about Kentucky being behind the times. If this was New York or Cali the LGBTQ community would be throwing a fit claiming they were being mocked.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I don't see the big deal with this. This kind of stuff was normal in my high school

• datinman
    3 years ago
    " This kind of stuff was normal in my high school"

So, you dressed as a girl and dry humped middle aged male school administrators with some regularity?

I guess that explains your contempt for "geriatric tricks".
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It's normal homecoming type fun
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion