tuscl

Cringe-worthy Topic

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
As a member of the geriatric trick clique, one of my biggest fears in life is facing the inevitable roto-rooter surgery on my man parts.

I’m not having any symptoms but I fear it’s likely not too far away. Don’t tell anyone (and sorry to disappoint) but I’m not sporting an 8 inch member as others seem to have.

As part of the GMD club, is the procedure more painful with a tiny pee pee?

9 comments

• PhredJohnson
    3 years ago
    It is not painful but is THE most accurate definition of “uncomfortable” that you can imagine. On the bright side, it’s WAY better than being dead.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    Sorry, what kind of procedure do you mean? I was thinking you meant a cystoscopy (camera up your dick).
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    A TURP procedure is not "inevitable". It should be avoided if at all possible. There are meds for BPH. BPH can often be prevented in the first place.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @Justin
    Holy shit man. I just read up on TURP because I never heard of it. That sounds like a method of torture that should be outlawed by the Geneva Convention.

A few years ago (about age 50) I was waking up like 2-3 times a night to pee. Assumed it was a prostate problem. Went to a urologist and he scheduled me for a cystoscopy, which is just a camera, not all the other stuff involved in TURP. They knocked me out for the procedure and I felt ok when I woke up, but for 3 days after, taking a piss was absolutely the most painful thing I ever experienced. I'm no whimp when it comes to pain. I've had numerous broken bones, a severe case of sciatica which felt like my leg was on fire, and passed at least 5 kidney stones. That was nothing compared to this. I would hold my piss until I was ready to explode, and then I'd sit on the toilet for 10 minutes before I found the courage to start. Literally screamed out loud, which I'd never done before or since.

Well the doc found nothing wrong with me. It certainly wasn't for a lack of looking. (Lol. "Fletch" reference there in case you didn't catch it.) Eventually figured out I had sleep apnea. I was waking up because of that, and just felt like pissing before going back to sleep.

Man oh man, I never want to go through that again. To Justin's point, yeah, I think you should avoid this if you can.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I started by taking Tamsulosin for BPH. When that didn't really help with night time piss calls, I had a cystoscopy with just a mild sedative and had just a couple of minor pains during the procedure. I had no adverse reactions afterwards. I then had another test that is disgusting. I forget what it is called but they stick a tube up your ass and pump you full over water to make sure your kidneys are working ok. You get poop and urine all over the place. The two female technicians asked me to not hate them.

I finally wound up with 2 urolifts which were done as out patient surgery. No hospital stay. This is the least invasive procedure that you can get. My doc said that I could stop taking the Tamsulosin after the procedure but I am still taking .8mg everyday because I and the dancers love the side effect... retrograde ejaculations.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    @shadowcat
    I guess if you have a horsecock it's no big deal. Or maybe my doctor was a sadist. Lol
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Finasteride (Propecia) treats BPH and puts hair on your head.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    @shadowcat, my doctor mentioned that urolift thing as one option, since the tamulosin and alfuzosin haven't done much. He wants to get me a scope first, though, and for reasons others have stated, I'm scared.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Longball - I took Finasteride along with my Tamulosin but it didn't help with my hair loss. :)

george - Don't be a pussy. :) As I recall, I got a mild sedative and a topical cream put on the head of my dick before inserting the scope. During the procedure there were 2 or 3 very brief sharp pains as the scope traveled along curves in the urethra. No worse than some dental work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion