tuscl

EDC Is a fail

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
$70 uber rides to the venue. 4 hour lines. Drugged up Midwestern white girls who dig through trash cans on the strip at 8am looking for food and booze...

Fuck this shit

13 comments

• motorhead
    3 years ago
    Fuck this shit

Hey, we agree on something

I’m guessing Metallica didn’t get booked
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    A festival like that without The Prodigy or The Chemical Brothers isn’t worthy of the name. I’m guessing the Butthole Surfers didn’t get an invite either.
  • theeastcoast757
    3 years ago
    Took my kid to Vegas for her birthday cause originally we were going to Houston but had to change it and the $60 Uber ride from the airport to the hotel was definitely the most I’ve ever paid especially for a 2 mile ride.
  • georgmicrodong
    3 years ago
    I know three girls who traveled out there for EDC. If their IG posts are any indication, they vehemently disagree with you. :D
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    No one's gonna post a negative experience on their ig.

The event itself is fun. There were classic acts like Paul Oakenfold Ferry Corsten Paul van Dyk Loco Dice. But its mostly mainstream acts and a ton of djs I've never heard of.

The down side is so many scammers. Thieves And people who can't control themselves. A girl was offering sex for food. I saw so many people going through trash looking for whatever. Fitting as many into a hotel room as they can. Paramedics running through the halls.

It's like a.poorly organized cash grab by the organizers.

There are a lot of cute asians. And it pretty much is see want get. And if you get a frmos you're guaranteed a fuck.

• CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    WOW!

SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It was much better before it became so commercialized
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    oh great, now SJG has discovered another place to look at scanitly clad women, prepare for TUSCL to get flooded with EDC photos now. Even my 70 year old mother knows what EDC is but a guy living in San Jose does not?
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    BTW - I haven´t been in Vegas since early 2020. From all reports friends, coworkers, PLs on here... it seems like I should be in no rush to get back there.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Not knowing what edc is isn't a big deal. And shailyn is right about vegas
  • SJGTHREATENSWOMEN
    3 years ago
    ES JAY GEE
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion